The Spectacles Thread. - Part 2

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have another issue with digital anti fatigue lens. When i cover up my left eye, my right eye will see near objects clear but see far objects will be blur. When i cover up my right eye, my left eye will sear near objects blur but see far objects clear.

Any idea why this is so or is digital lens designed this way to let only one eye see clear at any one distance?

GANGSTERKIA

Master Member
Reaction score
I have another issue with digital anti fatigue lens. When i cover up my left eye, my right eye will see near objects clear but see far objects will be blur. When i cover up my right eye, my left eye will sear near objects blur but see far objects clear.

Any idea why this is so or is digital lens designed this way to let only one eye see clear at any one distance?

Shouldnt be the case be it dominant eye or non-dominant eye.
Your glasses made very complicated hahaha:s13::s13:

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shouldnt be the case be it dominant eye or non-dominant eye.
Your glasses made very complicated hahaha:s13::s13:

Yup now i also damn confused. Last time did eyecheck before a few opticians said my dominant (master) eye is right eye but the better eye is left eye.

GANGSTERKIA

Master Member
Reaction score
My myopia power has been constant and clear for past 20yrs so dont think the myopic power is too high. I think more likely is the 2nd scenario whereby pushing my frame up equates to pushing it farther from my eyes thus inducing a more (+) setting?

In other words, do u mean the (+) power in my eyezen lens not strong enough? Wow. If this is true then all my SV lens all will be too blur liao. :(

if you are above 42-43 , likely you need a higher add. I am not sure how much of Addition was given for your eyezen unless you have the card or you can see the engraving.

pushing it up is not the same as pushing it further from your face. The vertex power(Eye to lens distance) and Pushing the glasses up(power progression) is not the same. Correct me if i am wrong.

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if you are above 42-43 , likely you need a higher add. I am not sure how much of Addition was given for your eyezen unless you have the card or you can see the engraving.

pushing it up is not the same as pushing it further from your face. The vertex power(Eye to lens distance) and Pushing the glasses up(power progression) is not the same. Correct me if i am wrong.

Card not stated the + power. Only - power and prism and axis. Thats why when you said got + power in eyezen i am surprised. How to see from engraving? I only see some small circle and lines only.

Pushing up becomes clearer in all distances, not just for near vision. Pushing away no difference.

Last edited:

GANGSTERKIA

Master Member
Reaction score
Card not stated the + power. Only - power and prism and axis. Thats why when you said got + power in eyezen i am surprised. How to see from engraving? I only see some small circle and lines only.

Pushing up becomes clearer. Pushing away no difference.

Rekt, The name is called Eyezen Boost or Eyezen Start? Also can type or post a picture of the card?

What are the values beneath the small circle?

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rekt, The name is called Eyezen Boost or Eyezen Start? Also can type or post a picture of the card?

What are the values beneath the small circle?

Cant post pic with imgur anymore.

Name of lens: SV 1.67 Crizal Eyezen

There are no values below the circle.

GANGSTERKIA

Master Member
Reaction score
Hmm, can trouble you to type out everything you see on the card then?

That or you want make thing simple, go back troubleshoot with your practitioner. Lol I don’t mind trying to help just that maybe troublesome on your part.

Cant post pic with imgur anymore.

Name of lens: SV 1.67 Crizal Eyezen

There are no values below the circle.

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm, can trouble you to type out everything you see on the card then?

That or you want make thing simple, go back troubleshoot with your practitioner. Lol I don’t mind trying to help just that maybe troublesome on your part.

I have typed the full lens name stated on the card which is:

Lens Sv 1.67 Crizal Eyezen

This is the first generation of eyezen i guess. Last time dont have so many types. I made in 2016 kept in drawer until last week took out to wear.

Just wondering why glasses push high up will make me see better in all distances.

GANGSTERKIA

Master Member
Reaction score
No wonder!!!! First gen only have one power range iirc, confirm not enough for you la! I thought you make new one hahaha

And likely your power change. Which explains you seeing more comfortably.

I have typed the full lens name stated on the card which is:

Lens Sv 1.67 Crizal Eyezen

This is the first generation of eyezen i guess. Last time dont have so many types. I made in 2016 kept in drawer until last week took out to wear.

Just wondering why glasses push high up will make me see better in all distances.

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No wonder!!!! First gen only have one power range iirc, confirm not enough for you la! I thought you make new one hahaha

And likely your power change. Which explains you seeing more comfortably.

What u mean by one power range?

Power change? More clear only if push frame high up. So u mean no issues?

GANGSTERKIA

Master Member
Reaction score
What u mean by one power range?

Power change? More clear only if push frame high up. So u mean no issues?

Iirc eyezen last time is only standad +0.65 add or smth like that.

Now got +0.40 +0.60 +0.80 +1.10.

Got issue, your lenses too old haha

lowsesbbfa

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When cleaning rimless lenses, can hold the frame by nosebridge? Or must hold the lens?

GANGSTERKIA

Master Member
Reaction score
Theoretically if you push up, your power reduces which means your prescription changes. So I just can’t think that your power actually remained the same. Likely has some changes.

Gangsterkia can help me with this impt qn??

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Theoretically if you push up, your power reduces which means your prescription changes. So I just can’t think that your power actually remained the same. Likely has some changes.

But i thought u said eyezen already has abit of addition + power at lower segment of lens right? Or u mean not enough + power?

GANGSTERKIA

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes, means your power(distance) changed.
And also your additional power/presbyopia not enough.

But i thought u said eyezen already has abit of addition + power at lower segment of lens right? Or u mean not enough + power?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.