Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

pew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gate75 said:
what's the value of explorer ii now? price?

7.3k. Black face no discount, white face can bargain till about 7k like that

pew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bwaysaigan said:
swees - this model damn tokkongs mens.

beri beri rares one.

Don't look real to me. If I recall correctly, rolex movement not this colour one.

Revuelto

Master Member
Reaction score
Any bro knows how much a new sea dweller cost??? My friend told me he got one at 6k+ from Hour Glass.... I nearly hammer balls cos thats what i pay for my black Explorer II :sad: :sad: :sad:

Icannobif

Reaction score
What is the value of a.........

Rolex, Oyster Perpetual, White platinum, Lady Datejust, with little diamonds around the dials.

My mum bought this new, and it looks expensive, assuming it's genuine lol..

ohlins

Reaction score
djsadist said:
Any bro knows how much a new sea dweller cost??? My friend told me he got one at 6k+ from Hour Glass.... I nearly hammer balls cos thats what i pay for my black Explorer II :sad: :sad: :sad:

list price is 7711.....but its not difficult to get more than 10 percent off for the SD....if u notice, SD usually stays on the shelf for quite some time cos not many ppl appreciate this model.....

what's that to hammer balls......i reckon u bought the exp 2 cos u like it......not bcos it was supposedly cheaper than the SD right?

ohlins

Reaction score
Icannobif said:
What is the value of a.........

Rolex, Oyster Perpetual, White platinum, Lady Datejust, with little diamonds around the dials.

My mum bought this new, and it looks expensive, assuming it's genuine lol..

value? u mean market value or retail price?

not too sure about lady DJ....but a platinum DD (without diamonds) retails for 58k+.....that will give you an indication of how much a platinum watch costs...

ohlins

Reaction score
pew said:
I would think so with hard bargaining and cash payment.

not necessary to require such efforts......if submariner can be quoted at below 7k......exp 2 sure can be lower.....

pew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ohlins said:
not necessary to require such efforts......if submariner can be quoted at below 7k......exp 2 sure can be lower.....

not within this period I think, cuz rolex is going to increase their price anytime, and according to the AD, not much stocks for the sub

ohlins

Reaction score
pew said:
not within this period I think, cuz rolex is going to increase their price anytime, and according to the AD, not much stocks for the sub

why not.......i just asked not long ago.....below 7k.....AD only like to "hunk" ppl so that they can sell higher....

pew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ohlins said:
why not.......i just asked not long ago.....below 7k.....AD only like to "hunk" ppl so that they can sell higher....
Like that I kennah bluff again....:(

pew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ohlins said:
aiyo who bluff u......what's the bluff....??

but then AD got a whole bag of tricks.....

Cortina told me the sub now nobody want to let go, even if they got, also wait for price increase then sell.

Anyway, I got my Explorer II from a non AD, parallel imported from Japan.

gate75

Reaction score
pew said:
7.3k. Black face no discount, white face can bargain till about 7k like that
no discount? so that means black is in more demand? i was told by the salesman in hour glass that now submariner w date very hot. not enough stock. is this true?

pew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gate75 said:
no discount? so that means black is in more demand? i was told by the salesman in hour glass that now submariner w date very hot. not enough stock. is this true?

In Asia, black face fetch a higher resale value. I was also told by AD that sub date not enuff stock if got also everyone want to wait until price go up then sell, so no discount.

I got a feeling the sub is going to refresh their model with the bigger hands like the LV. Then I laugh at those blardy ADs who keep stocks hoping to make big bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.