Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohlins

Reaction score
pew said:
Any idea how do they get all the used parts? I thot rolex always practise a 1 to 1 exchange policy for all their parts?

And let's say u bring in a watch for servicing without a bracelet, would they just add a bracelet for you or would they insist you bring them 1 bracelet for them to replace?

rolex uk allows their customers to buy bezels....or even change dial colours (e.g. black daytona to white daytona dial).....so parts can come in from other countries....nowadays with globalisation.....can get parts from anywhere......one can only pray they are original...

2nd scenario not so sure.....i think if u bring a watch head only....they will service...but if u wanna add bracelet, they probably wont do it

maguses

Reaction score
Oh darn, I was hoping to change my blue face sub into one that is champagne and encrusted with diamonds... now not possible liao. BTW any rolex club in s'pore?

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bwaysaigan said:
cannot change to any pattern u likes.

TUNG CENTER WILL NOT ENTERTAINS yr watch if it is not in the original pattern.

ie bezel strap dial etcs

they will ask u go elsewhere.

There is a different for some model... example GMT2.. it got many kinds of flavor as long as the parts are original they will not reject you

pew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How bout changing the regular sub dial to the red sub dial :D

ohlins

Reaction score
maguses said:
Oh darn, I was hoping to change my blue face sub into one that is champagne and encrusted with diamonds... now not possible liao. BTW any rolex club in s'pore?

the champange dial with sapphires & brilliants is an option for the 16618 (full gold sub)..

Last edited:

maguses

Reaction score
Really mah? I've seen a gold-steel TT sub with the champagne dial and bling bling leh... then again, the blue face is quite unique in the world of Rolex... maybe wear a few years till i sianz already then i go for mega-bling dial. At that time I should be to afford full pave diamond wedding ring too! Mwahaha.

bwaysaigan

Banned
Reaction score
maguses said:
there is such a model wat.

blue half gold one with sapphirs/bling blings.

ohlins

Reaction score
maguses said:
Really mah? I've seen a gold-steel TT sub with the champagne dial and bling bling leh... then again, the blue face is quite unique in the world of Rolex... maybe wear a few years till i sianz already then i go for mega-bling dial. At that time I should be to afford full pave diamond wedding ring too! Mwahaha.

of cos there is this dial for tt sub.....but they will not change from a blue to this dial for u....

what i meant is that for a 16618......they can change it from blue to champange for u.....at least this is what the master catalogue shows.....

pew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ohlins said:
of cos there is this dial for tt sub.....but they will not change from a blue to this dial for u....

what i meant is that for a 16618......they can change it from blue to champange for u.....at least this is what the master catalogue shows.....

Anywhere on the web can see the master catalogue?

ohlins

Reaction score
only dealers have the master catalogue....so far i tink no one so helpful scan and post on the net....:)

pew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just in case I kennah 4D this weekend...

What is the best boy size rolex to buy in terms of long term investment?

ohlins

Reaction score
hardly any midsize is an investment.....in fact most watches are poor investments.....of cos there r exceptions..

pew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ohlins said:
hardly any midsize is an investment.....in fact most watches are poor investments.....of cos there r exceptions..

Today all kennah makan.....

Thought of tomorrow if strike can buy my wife something

pew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
maguses said:
With the bonus just around the corner, who is gonna get a new lolek and which model?

i got no bonus but i am itching for an explorer 1.....

If tomorrow strike 4d, i buy myself an explorer 1 and something for my wife :D

ohlins

Reaction score
i have seen ladies wearing gmt 2......look very nice.....

anyway sport series could be other models mah......not necessary be ym......

ladies wear exp 1 oso nice.....36mm just perfect....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.