Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

6tpshat9

Reaction score
Hi, sorry that I may be a little off topic. Am hoping to get some help from the guys here. I am looking for a daily beater to wear to work instead of wearing the SD or TT Sub. Am looking for a 1601 or 1500. Anyone here know where I can find one or has any lobang? Been to the pre-owned shops at Chinatown area but they only carry the later models. Thanks.

katoomee

Reaction score
redalert123 said:
hey guys

thinking of buying seadweller 4000 with date

anyone here knows where got

sell 2nd hand in singapore ???

hi, can i request to strip n check the watch after I decided to buy it. Wats the things to check? Pls advise. Thank u

6tpshat9

Reaction score
hi there. sure you can, you're buying the watch. the things to check would be checking the certificate's serial number against the watch's to see if it tally. when the bracelet is removed, the serial number and the model number would be engraved at the spaces in between the lugs.

foofam77

Reaction score
foofam77 said:
but let's say the price is good, and the product is what we want, i don mind the poor service.

any news on if Roy Eastern is an authorised dealer?

Which RE dealer can offer less than S$6.5K for the a Sub with date?

Also, what is the latest series for a Sub with date?

Sniper13

Reaction score
6tpshat9 said:
Hi, sorry that I may be a little off topic. Am hoping to get some help from the guys here. I am looking for a daily beater to wear to work instead of wearing the SD or TT Sub. Am looking for a 1601 or 1500. Anyone here know where I can find one or has any lobang? Been to the pre-owned shops at Chinatown area but they only carry the later models. Thanks.

Buy a $300 plus swiss replica with ETA movement,all correct marking and serial number engrave on it. Kena scratch also won't feel hard pain. Plus,u tell people it is the real one,no one can tell it is real or fake from appearance alone,cos those $300 plus replica rolex is so damm real. Unless they take yr watch unscrew the back,check here and there. I seriously doubt any idiot will do that just to prove u r wearing a replica rolex... :D

6tpshat9

Reaction score
Hi ohlins, saw your TT GMT II. It's such a beauty! Must have cost a bomb. I must say that if i've seen it and managed to try it on, I would be moved as well and would have got it instead of the TT Sub. Not used to the TT. So not been wearing it.

sgdark

Reaction score
erm... sorry rolex noobie here...
what is the cheapest rolex for man? thinking buying one for my dad

thx

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sniper13 said:
Buy a $300 plus swiss replica with ETA movement,all correct marking and serial number engrave on it. Kena scratch also won't feel hard pain. Plus,u tell people it is the real one,no one can tell it is real or fake from appearance alone,cos those $300 plus replica rolex is so damm real. Unless they take yr watch unscrew the back,check here and there. I seriously doubt any idiot will do that just to prove u r wearing a replica rolex... :D

i would rather buy a casio ten to buy a fake watch ;)

katoomee

Reaction score
katoomee said:
hi, can i request to strip n check the watch after I decided to buy it. Wats the things to check? Pls advise. Thank u

The Model number is engraved between the lugs at 12 o'clock. You must remove the bracelet to see it.
The serial number is engraved between the lugs at 6 o'clock. You must remove the bracelet to see it.
The numbers printed on bracelets and end links are part numbers, not serial numbers.

louisoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For Rolex fans..

lynnhgs-img360x255-4.jpg

lynnhgs-img361x257-3.jpg

lynnhgs-img362x254-5.jpg

Got this model ah ?? hw much ?? :s11:

foofam77

Reaction score
foofam77 said:
any news on if Roy Eastern is an authorised dealer?

Which RE dealer can offer around S$6.7K for the a Sub with date?

Also, what is the latest series for a Sub with date?

So have anyone checked the new stocks at Roy Eastern?

ohlins

Reaction score
6tpshat9 said:
Hi ohlins, saw your TT GMT II. It's such a beauty! Must have cost a bomb. I must say that if i've seen it and managed to try it on, I would be moved as well and would have got it instead of the TT Sub. Not used to the TT. So not been wearing it.

yeah thanks.....it kinda nice....tt just grows on me as the days go by......

DSC00922-0107.jpg

tt sub of cos very attractive esp that electrifying blue dial...:)

louisoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ohlins said:

Hw much u paid for that GMT master ?

bwaysaigan

Banned
Reaction score
ohlins said:

DSC00922-0107.jpg

this one the new model - chios - how muchs u gots it?

moi waiting for the sub casing to change this patterns

Last edited:

6tpshat9

Reaction score
ohlins said:

it's not just nice, it's stunning. it's still quite rare in Sgp, I guess. Not many places got the new tt gmt. i actually corresponded wif u at timezone regarding tt sub prices. u recall? they din have the 116713 then when i went. only the full YG one. so got the tt sub. seeing ur tt gmt now, i'm tempted but my hands r tied. :sad: btw, it was mentioned that Rolex prices will be increasing wef today. so how? anyone can confirm?

soonster

Master Member
Reaction score
ohlins said:

DSC00922-0107.jpg

wah, swee siah, must be ******* expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.