HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Thread all abt ROLEX

Like Tree954Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-11-2006, 10:25 AM   #2011

Any bro knows how much a new sea dweller cost??? My friend told me he got one at 6k+ from Hour Glass.... I nearly hammer balls cos thats what i pay for my black Explorer II
list price is 7711.....but its not difficult to get more than 10 percent off for the SD....if u notice, SD usually stays on the shelf for quite some time cos not many ppl appreciate this model.....

what's that to hammer balls......i reckon u bought the exp 2 cos u like it......not bcos it was supposedly cheaper than the SD right?
Old 16-11-2006, 10:28 AM   #2012

What is the value of a.........

Rolex, Oyster Perpetual, White platinum, Lady Datejust, with little diamonds around the dials.

My mum bought this new, and it looks expensive, assuming it's genuine lol..
value? u mean market value or retail price?

not too sure about lady DJ....but a platinum DD (without diamonds) retails for 58k+.....that will give you an indication of how much a platinum watch costs...
Old 16-11-2006, 10:30 AM   #2013

I would think so with hard bargaining and cash payment.
not necessary to require such efforts......if submariner can be quoted at below 7k......exp 2 sure can be lower.....
Old 16-11-2006, 06:45 PM   #2014
pew
Arch-Supremacy Member

not necessary to require such efforts......if submariner can be quoted at below 7k......exp 2 sure can be lower.....
not within this period I think, cuz rolex is going to increase their price anytime, and according to the AD, not much stocks for the sub
Old 16-11-2006, 08:38 PM   #2015

not within this period I think, cuz rolex is going to increase their price anytime, and according to the AD, not much stocks for the sub
why not.......i just asked not long ago.....below 7k.....AD only like to "hunk" ppl so that they can sell higher....
Old 17-11-2006, 03:37 AM   #2016
pew
Arch-Supremacy Member

why not.......i just asked not long ago.....below 7k.....AD only like to "hunk" ppl so that they can sell higher....
Like that I kennah bluff again....
Old 17-11-2006, 01:48 PM   #2017

Like that I kennah bluff again....
aiyo who bluff u......what's the bluff....??

but then AD got a whole bag of tricks.....
Old 17-11-2006, 02:01 PM   #2018
pew
Arch-Supremacy Member

aiyo who bluff u......what's the bluff....??

but then AD got a whole bag of tricks.....
Cortina told me the sub now nobody want to let go, even if they got, also wait for price increase then sell.

Anyway, I got my Explorer II from a non AD, parallel imported from Japan.
Old 17-11-2006, 02:10 PM   #2019

7.3k. Black face no discount, white face can bargain till about 7k like that
no discount? so that means black is in more demand? i was told by the salesman in hour glass that now submariner w date very hot. not enough stock. is this true?
Old 17-11-2006, 02:14 PM   #2020
pew
Arch-Supremacy Member

no discount? so that means black is in more demand? i was told by the salesman in hour glass that now submariner w date very hot. not enough stock. is this true?
In Asia, black face fetch a higher resale value. I was also told by AD that sub date not enuff stock if got also everyone want to wait until price go up then sell, so no discount.

I got a feeling the sub is going to refresh their model with the bigger hands like the LV. Then I laugh at those blardy ADs who keep stocks hoping to make big bucks
Old 17-11-2006, 02:21 PM   #2021

sub date is nice. but i prefer explorer ii. better fit on my small wrist. but if what you said is true, then many ppl will be crying when the new model is out. lol... serve them right for keeping these from the public...
Old 17-11-2006, 02:29 PM   #2022
pew
Arch-Supremacy Member

sub date is nice. but i prefer explorer ii. better fit on my small wrist. but if what you said is true, then many ppl will be crying when the new model is out. lol... serve them right for keeping these from the public...
I chose the Explorer II cuz I can't get my eyes off the red hand.

Also, DJs, Sub, GMT and TOG all scream rolex, people far far away can see already. Explorer II is more subtle. (Cant afford Daytona, and don't really fancy yachtmaster)
Old 17-11-2006, 02:39 PM   #2023

Talking

I chose the Explorer II cuz I can't get my eyes off the red hand.

Also, DJs, Sub, GMT and TOG all scream rolex, people far far away can see already. Explorer II is more subtle. (Cant afford Daytona, and don't really fancy yachtmaster)
lol.... we share same taste.... cannot accept daytona and yachtmaster too.... anyway i also bought the black exp ii too. like what you said... more subtle. everytime i admire my watch i very happy. feeling of satisfaction... got this from my own hard earned money... sense of achievement.... lol : )
Old 17-11-2006, 02:48 PM   #2024
Banned

i cannot stands explorers
Old 17-11-2006, 03:03 PM   #2025
Supremacy Member

i dont haves moneys but i like the submariner.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.