Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

galaxynote

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Awesome bro.. wow very nice dj... that roman dial is nice.. congrats..!!

But i see alot of people wearing some bracelets and the watch on the same wrist.. aren't you worried about scratching your watch..??
13300 only? Tts a deal

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
How much is A dssd clasp or buckle.. Whatever u call that cost. Steel ones. I wanna get for my RubberB straps. Thx And where can I get it.

FLiNcHY

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, I'm going to Vienna for business next month. Is it cheaper to buy Rolex in Europe? Going Hungary and Germany too. Not sure where is cheaper

My friend says it's definitely cheaper than Singapore. My brother says Singapore cheaper.

Dunno who to believe

Buying for my dad as a retirement present.

Looking at either Oyster or Submariner

Last edited:

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Well.. I think unless get a generous discount in SG. I think Europe prices without Vat very difficult to beat.

Bluebird33

Reaction score
Some models in Europe AD is more expensive since they do not give discounts, while Singapore AD give discounts base on the model you choose. Basically most datejusts are more expensive there.

Do your homework and walk in to any of our friendly ADs to ask price before you fly. If lazy walk in, can call them also. :)

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just call different ADs near you in Europe. Of coz u need to know SG prices first. I called a few places in cities I visited.

Bluebird33

Reaction score
Dear all, please do not pm me for price list anymore. Especially people who just want it for their own reference. My price list is for dealers/people who sincerely want to sell to me only.

hub8246

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just post the model you are looking for. Then people will tell you the retail price selling in singapore. If you want discount, need to depend on your relationship with the ad.

Eg: submariner stainless steel black is $11440

Last edited:

hub8246

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I using the cloth from rsc.

9Xjlz7M.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.