Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

commie_rick

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
which retailer should i go to to get rolex daytona ?

dickson, watches of switzerland ?

eugene_tan

Reaction score
Anyone knows where in Singapore I can get a good price for the oyster perpetual 39mm ref 114300? It's a 2015 model.

Got quoted only an 8% discount at an AD.

WQtRiggEr

Reaction score
Anyone knows where in Singapore I can get a good price for the oyster perpetual 39mm ref 114300? It's a 2015 model.

Got quoted only an 8% discount at an AD.

For a basic model discount usually won't be that high. I got mine with 10% discount also at an AD..

12407426_203916016628320_1511651056_n.jpg

bingjunng

Reaction score
Where to order rolex parrallel set

Hi Bros , just wanna check where to order cheapest parrallel rolex

lucianlee

Reaction score
Lol... Whenever I come across Rolex, I remember my weird boss. He used to write about it in every facebook page that Rolex is in his wish list for this year consecutively. I never saw him buying for almost 6 years. It was in his wish list (Top2) every year. He used to just talk big, write about its reviews, but never bought one for himself. Just used to comment in other Facebook or social media’ posts that they should buy watch like Rolex as it is his dream watch. He is a very weird guy by all means. This is only one such odd acts.

josephkjc

Reaction score
Grey sellers, parallel and whatsoever names... Basically are non authorised dealers (AD). Most of these sellers get their stocks from overseas ADs at better prices and sell them locally cheaper than the local ADs.
Their warranty is the same as what you get from local ADs and their warranty is stamped by overseas ADs. So you won't have problem getting them serviced from Rolex service center at Tong Building during the warranty period.
Just go to reputable grey dealers or if you are really concern about authencity then get it authenticated at Rolex for $200+

Last edited:

fade_white

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Grey sellers, parallel and whatsoever names... Basically are non authorised dealers (AD). Most of these sellers get their stocks from overseas ADs at better prices and sell them locally cheaper than the local ADs.
Their warranty is the same as what you get from local ADs and their warranty is stamped by overseas ADs. So you won't have problem getting them serviced from Rolex service center at Tong Building during the warranty period.
Just go to reputable grey dealers or if you are really concern about authencity then get it authenticated at Rolex for $200+
What now the price for authentication is 200+!? Used to be 107

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
which country buy rolex is cheaper than in SG? So far i compared msia,HK,korea and Swiss. all more exp or similar..

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Dubai has stuff like Batman where is,usually not even displayed in some parts of Europe.

trd2970

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope he's not reading hwz

Lol... Whenever I come across Rolex, I remember my weird boss. He used to write about it in every facebook page that Rolex is in his wish list for this year consecutively. I never saw him buying for almost 6 years. It was in his wish list (Top2) every year. He used to just talk big, write about its reviews, but never bought one for himself. Just used to comment in other Facebook or social media’ posts that they should buy watch like Rolex as it is his dream watch. He is a very weird guy by all means. This is only one such odd acts.

trd2970

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
European countries are mostly cheaper after tax refund, but Switzerland is one of those more expensive m

Personally dislike buying in HK or Korea

which country buy rolex is cheaper than in SG? So far i compared msia,HK,korea and Swiss. all more exp or similar..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.