Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

EquinOoX

Master Member
Reaction score
I am interested in the watch but only because it is an annual calender... What i dun like is the clasp... the fake double lock clasp of the datejust version. And the thickness of the watch. Other then that 42mm is still ok for me.. still deciding.. maybe wait for skydweller 2 with a more sportier look and sport model bracelet.

What's skydweller 2 lol

sk0065

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
shiok!
got a call from THG yesterday afternoon - got 1 unit of Batman.

Mai Tu Liao..... went to Orchard Ion after work to pay retail price for my Xmas present.

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
shiok!

Mai Tu Liao..... went to Orchard Ion after work to pay retail price for my Xmas present.

Congrats. When did you put youself on the waiting list? Just wanted to get a sense of how long waiting time.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
shiok!

wah congrats.. later go there to snipe u:eek:

sk0065

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Congrats. When did you put youself on the waiting list? Just wanted to get a sense of how long waiting time.

3 months.....
but i whatsapp the sales person every month... to "remind" him.

and maybe i assured him that it is for self-wearing and not flipping.

yashirob

Master Member
Reaction score
3 months.....

U have relationship there alr right? Not first time buy from the ion thg? No premium ah? Just retail price ah?

sk0065

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U have relationship there alr right? Not first time buy from the ion thg? No premium ah? Just retail price ah?

Very sharp questions.

Paid Retail.
Using credit card - can go to ion customer service to redeem points for car park some more.

Erwinlow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3 months.....

wow is batman, submariner etc all hard to get in singapore with long waiting list?

was just in nice and monte carlo, ready stock there

Last edited:

Fallenstar3d

Reaction score
Hello hello. Any expert can let me know, is it possible to change a different dial color for vintage Rolex at their service centre? Anyone know the cost to do so? I have a white dial datejust now. Was thinking to change to a dark blue or black one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.