Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

evets

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
marxace said:
For winding of the watch is to unscrew the crown and jus wind right? Dun have to pull it out unless you wanna change the timing or date right. I am talking about winding the watch when the time "stopped" due to inactivity.

yup, that the way to wind according to the hourglass guyz.

AlvinDj

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i'll be bringing in GMT , Daytona , sea dweller & submariner
each priced @ $120 each except for daytona @ $140 anyone interested? :)

of cuz they arent authentic but its 99% as close as the authentic ones as ive compared it with the original 1 via the webby already for finding out those replicas.. its 99% alike.. everything was exactly the same but i couldnt getta open the interior to check whether its alike so that 1 goes to the 1% which aint cfm .. so anyone interested pls pm me asap :)

khimwoon

Reaction score
after 1 day... explorer 1 really a scratch magnet! ahahah... but love the weight... jus nice

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SOrry we only interested in real authentic ROLEX here.. pls **** off from this thread.. :s27:

snip3r

Banned
Reaction score
AlvinDj said:

of cuz they arent authentic but its 99% as close as the authentic ones as ive compared it with the original 1 via the webby already for finding out those replicas.. its 99% alike.. everything was exactly the same but i couldnt getta open the interior to check whether its alike so that 1 goes to the 1% which aint cfm .. so anyone interested pls pm me asap :)
BKed...............

bwaysaigan

Banned
Reaction score
AlvinDj said:

what grades from wheres????

khimwoon

Reaction score
naked... i support u... pls refrain from posting replica item in this thread... its a thread for collector and rolex lover to gather and talk... thanks...

benqhoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can delete the post about selling non-authentic Loex in this thread...???
dont want see this thread kana ‘moved’ because of this…
you want sell these items in a public forum? will kana mark by Loxel SG bo...???
Later kana lawyer letter how...???? Lolex very strict on all this…
So far i yet to see any one/shop selling non-authentic Loxel openly in SG...

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yea i very scare this thread kana lock or remove because of this.. can see ppl so desperate to make money..

Nowasday new rolex comes with so many counter fake features and thus much easier to spot one liaoz if u got handle and read more abt rolex watches before...

khimwoon

Reaction score
think mike still in a mess hahahah... too many also no good... bro mike... if u need a great watch to wear... and on tight budget... if u really like the seamaster... i susgest u get it...

not because i selling mine but because the consignment price already can hit 1.6k... so meaning if u grab my piece at that price, 1 or 2 years down the road... even when u decided to sell... u still can sell relatively high... not profit but at least lose not much... jus like buying car hahaha...

rather than i consign out laio then shop still have to earn another 3 to 4 hundred...

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Both are good watch.. Sub price is good too imagie it is only few weeks old only.. =:p

khimwoon

Reaction score
paisay la... think got feeling for it cos its first sub... think think... hmm i no need get sub date also la... hehehe then sell brand new still lose some money like abit gon ahhaahha... so keep it lor... now all the way wearing exp 1 laio...

trust me la... get the sm no regret... sell later also wont lose money... hahaha... my one condition like brand new leh...

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
get this... :love:

gold1.bmp

gold2.bmp

Last edited:

meatloaf

Reaction score
Nakedtoes said:
we all also around 5K initially... if u going for PRO series see the normal sub.. or the GMT2 both ard 5k

GMT Master 2
IMG_1927.jpg

Submariner
14060-13.jpg

So, the price is $5.3K for GMT Master 2 and $4.7k for the submariner. Place: Dickson centrepoint. Rite?

Nice watch.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Price for now for both watch not confirm ok.. been 2 weeks liaoz.. and the stock also dun know still have or not.. That time the stock for both models are running low. Both u and mike organise go and buy this weekend lar.. maybe i join both of u.. =:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.