Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rolex at cash convertors~ :s13:

You dare to buy? No box, no paper, no extra link. :o

24585360.jpg

acupofdea

Reaction score
Can I enquire ? if i'm purchasing a 178274. Can AD offer 10% off ? or max is 5-8% ? thanks in advance.

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
Bought a white face sky dweller stainless steel at 22k.. 3k markup vs the other colours.. Blue face was going at 9k markup

hdtvsg

Reaction score
i already said, by all means go and put your name and wait lor. i don't need to advocate the buy at retail movement.

i have connections to get it. but then again, that's not even mine, helping a friend who waited 2 years to get a gmt black. which is a joke too, like yourself.

but don't bring 2010 experience in here. its dumb and it doesn't work that way anymore.

unless you can prove me wrong and buy a pepsi or anything sports model like batman, hulk, daytona.

if not your experience is pretty waste of time.

So if i prove you are wrong that i can get batman or pepsi gmt even daytona then what? Dare you are willing to challenge me.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So if i prove you are wrong that i can get batman or pepsi gmt even daytona then what? Dare you are willing to challenge me.

Can I challenge u to get me a Daytona cermemic white face at RRP? I waiting for yr good news.

hdtvsg

Reaction score
Can I challenge u to get me a Daytona cermemic white face at RRP? I waiting for yr good news.

Haha, following watches are available from an authorised dealer not grey market.
Daytona (black and white dial) and gold bezel.
Deepsea with blue dial.
Sub with blue and gold bezel.
GMT Pepsi, batman, and black bezel.

Sorry, I don't do favours to strangers (too risky) and I don't even buy another rolex as i am happy with what i have.
You should go for Daytona with aqua face and root beer bezel at around $100k+. It will take about 9 months for you to get it from order date.

yaf123

Reaction score
Haha, following watches are available from an authorised dealer not grey market.
Deepsea with blue dial.

Sorry, I don't do favours to strangers (too risky) and I don't even buy another rolex as i am happy with what i have.
You should go for Daytona with aqua face and root beer bezel at around $100k+. It will take about 9 months for you to get it from order date.

Why can't the AD sell the watch to a serious buyer? I am a serious buyer. Can someone help?

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Deepsea with blue dial.

Talk until got dragon and pheonix.. then now ask u to prove become a worm only... LOL forget it then i know the outcome.. big canon:o

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

you get for me either one
i plus 2k each for you.
daytona i give you 5k.

you need my number, let me know, i pm you.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Talk until got dragon and pheonix.. then now ask u to prove become a worm only... LOL forget it then i know the outcome.. big canon:o

hahahahahahahahaha

all these forum people, ask for fun number 1.
talk cock number 2

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Deepsea with blue dial.

knn, wu gong gong bo.

waste time

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Based on today COE paper pricing. Also cannot get White Dial Ceramic Daytona still need to top up $$$

YTypxq7l.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Tanchicken

Reaction score
does anyone know why the rolex daytona "Panda" is priced higher than the black version? I personally like the black one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.