HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Thread all abt ROLEX

Like Tree954Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-03-2005, 03:53 PM   #511

Haha Bro, U trading in your 2-mth old seamaster ah? Too bad not blue bezel or else I'll get it from you. Your's silver bezel right?

U wanna go down see together?
ya... mine is the full polish bezel and electric blue dial... me dont like the bond model... look very dull due to the color combi...

actually see got people interested or not first... cos its a nice watch... quite waste to sell then loss 500 buck in 2 month...

i'm already ordered a black grey nato bond strap for my sub and also a speedbird blue strap for my seamaster...

the seamaster look chio in that strap... hahaha...
Old 26-03-2005, 03:54 PM   #512
Great Supremacy Member

ya... mine is the full polish bezel and electric blue dial... me dont like the bond model... look very dull due to the color combi...

actually see got people interested or not first... cos its a nice watch... quite waste to sell then loss 500 buck in 2 month...

i'm already ordered a black grey nato bond strap for my sub and also a speedbird blue strap for my seamaster...

the seamaster look chio in that strap... hahaha...

are u going to change the strip yrself?
Old 26-03-2005, 06:51 PM   #513
Great Supremacy Member

get new one lar.. unless u want to sell.... GMT2 black/red and pepsi color jubilee 5.3K if with oyster 5.8k. All black brezek 6k++.. sub with date 6.8k best price...

when u want to go and buy... if i free can meet u see see look look.
Old 26-03-2005, 07:03 PM   #514

are u going to change the strip yrself?
ya... i got the tool at home... quite easy actually...but jus tape up the lug first before doing so to avoid scratching it...

now the sub me jus wear... cannot take it... scare here scratch there scratch... cannot enjoy the watch... me jus going to wear it for anything and i can jus send in for servicing and polishing before the 2 year warranty over...
Old 26-03-2005, 07:07 PM   #515
Great Supremacy Member

my one i dun know how to change strip...
Old 26-03-2005, 07:08 PM   #516
Supremacy Member

cannot rest the hand on the table anymore when u sit down. or else the bracelet will be scratched.
Old 26-03-2005, 07:52 PM   #517

Bro, have you bought the GMT II from your friend already? Update leh...

I have been monitoring this thread for few days liao..really make me gian to get on sub or GMT II leh...
yo dude... have not bought it yet man... Apparently he's got an offer at $4.3k from a used dealer in London. I'm not exactly that close to him so I dun think I wanna try offering him lower. Heard that in London, a used GMT II all black is selling for around S$6.5k++ (after converting from pounds). Well, he says if I'm not OK with the price he'll be selling it during his next biz trip to London. Guess I'll be settling for a brand new GMT II or even a Sub. Anyway, I'd been thinking about it for a bit, and I feel that I'll prob get a brand new Rolex instead... more at ease I guess. U got yours already?
Old 26-03-2005, 08:15 PM   #518

Oh BTW Mike, I passed by this shop in Funan called Passions ( http://www.passions.com.sg ) and they also have a GMT II all black selling at $4.6k (asking price). Think it's bought in 01, if I'm not wrong it comes with box and papers, in scratchless condition. Dunno if it's still available, but if it is, it's been lying around for around 3 weeks according to my friend who brought me there. Might be able to slash $150 off the price. the lady boss is pretty friendly and u can ask her ****loads of qns about this watch.

Today I also walked past a shop in lucky plaza and damn.... I tried the sea dweller... and I LOVED THE FEEL OF IT!!!! could be goodbye to a GMT II man... hahahahaha.... sluts like me deserve to be shot dead! Ok, now... who can lend me marnee? kekekeke....
Old 26-03-2005, 09:16 PM   #519
Arch-Supremacy Member

i tried sub ytd too...nothing that special leh as compared to datejust half gold!!! woo...

btw is the retail price of brand new rolex the same at all ADs ??

Last edited by evets; 26-03-2005 at 09:27 PM..
Old 26-03-2005, 09:38 PM   #520

hmm any watch wear on wrist is actually all the same... may it be a 100 dollar seiko or 10000 daytona...
there nothing specail... maybe the sub jus dont attach to u ba...
Old 26-03-2005, 09:42 PM   #521
Supremacy Member

buy Rolex only if u have too much money and dunno where to spend.

if buy liao, no money to eat, then not worth liao lor.
Old 26-03-2005, 09:44 PM   #522

but having owning both seamaster and submariner... have to say frankly... the seamaster is of better built... especially the braclet... in comparison the weight of the braclet almost equal weight of sub...

when hold in hand... can feel the diff in soildness... with comparison for a 2.2k vs 4.7k watch... have to say omega damn value for money too... 300m also, helium release, sel braclet, solid steel lock etc...

but me still love my sub... dunno why... it got that bling bling factor no matter how u try to hide it hahaha...

and that is wat my omega cant do...
Old 26-03-2005, 09:46 PM   #523
Arch-Supremacy Member

hmm any watch wear on wrist is actually all the same... may it be a 100 dollar seiko or 10000 daytona...
there nothing specail... maybe the sub jus dont attach to u ba...
i guess so....but i still prefer the datejust as the five match stick is not painted on as compared to sub or gmt
Old 26-03-2005, 09:50 PM   #524

buy Rolex only if u have too much money and dunno where to spend.

if buy liao, no money to eat, then not worth liao lor.
correct! i totally agreed... only buy if u really comfortable... its like buying car (except rolex got resell hahaha)... u earn 3k a month u go buy a bmw... think 1 month 2k gone for car laio... compare to get a van... cheap, good and tough jus like a G-shock...

my this piece really been saving for it for years... bought a panerai then... sold and make a small profit... that why got mola for sub laio...
Old 26-03-2005, 09:52 PM   #525

can anyone tell me... a posb debit card can use for those 24month interest free installment?

i cant take it anymore... i need to get a explorer 1... cant resist it!!!!
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.