HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Thread all abt ROLEX

Like Tree711Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-10-2018, 08:45 PM   #6391

Hahaha 2010 lol
2010. I walk in can buy these sports model at 10-12%.
2015 I buy batman 9.5k preowned with warranty.
Don't say last time, past tense liao.

You need to update yourself on today's market.

Hope to see you post your Pepsi retail. I see take how long.
Not sure need to punch ic anot.
in 2014, i can get a datejust at 23% off if i pay in cash
in 2014 - i can walk into dickson watches and get a daytona white with 5% off.
in 2015 - i can walk into hour glass and get a daytona on the spot
in 2015, i can get a sub/hulk/batman in heathrow airport

This is a joke - comparing then and now....
estrangable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 09:21 PM   #6392

Hahaha 2010 lol
2010. I walk in can buy these sports model at 10-12%.
2015 I buy batman 9.5k preowned with warranty.
Don't say last time, past tense liao.

You need to update yourself on today's market.

Hope to see you post your Pepsi retail. I see take how long.
Not sure need to punch ic anot.
If you think what I said is a joke I can't help you. I am here to share my information with others they may find useful.
hdtvsg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 10:47 PM   #6393

actually, cannot like that count.

if you can wait, then go ahead and wait. i mean no harm. can get or cannot get, money still in your bank.

if you cannot wait, might as well bite the bullet. win or lose at least you wearing it.

paying premium is a norm, unless you have a account with the major AD, not just buying rolex, but other watches, then you can request a sports model with your SA lor.

i know some people do that and got hulk, batman all at retail. but you must thick skin everyday annoy your SA + support them by buying and intro customer to them.

don't listen to those noobs, come here make noise like its edmw. many idiots around.
Totally agree with this.
Alfie77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 11:18 PM   #6394
Supremacy Member

actually, cannot like that count.

if you can wait, then go ahead and wait. i mean no harm. can get or cannot get, money still in your bank.

if you cannot wait, might as well bite the bullet. win or lose at least you wearing it.

paying premium is a norm, unless you have a account with the major AD, not just buying rolex, but other watches, then you can request a sports model with your SA lor.

i know some people do that and got hulk, batman all at retail. but you must thick skin everyday annoy your SA + support them by buying and intro customer to them.

don't listen to those noobs, come here make noise like its edmw. many idiots around.
Well, if you ask me.. I think if cannot wait, then pay premium. Simple as that.
billovee likes this.
fabiaN__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 11:56 PM   #6395
Banned

in 2014, i can get a datejust at 23% off if i pay in cash
in 2014 - i can walk into dickson watches and get a daytona white with 5% off.
in 2015 - i can walk into hour glass and get a daytona on the spot
in 2015, i can get a sub/hulk/batman in heathrow airport

This is a joke - comparing then and now....
In early 2017 my friend could saunter into Rolex at ION and troll a xinjiao SA about buying a Sub date. Sauntered out without getting it, and still managed to snag one at retail price at THG@Millenia Walk upon walk-in. No connections, no deposits, no waiting lists, just in the nick of time before everyone lost their minds and wiped out every SS sports model till now.

True story.
DXMachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2018, 12:23 AM   #6396
High Supremacy Member

In early 2017 my friend could saunter into Rolex at ION and troll a xinjiao SA about buying a Sub date. Sauntered out without getting it, and still managed to snag one at retail price at THG@Millenia Walk upon walk-in. No connections, no deposits, no waiting lists, just in the nick of time before everyone lost their minds and wiped out every SS sports model till now.

True story.
Actually what happen recently of the sport model ?
billovee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2018, 02:12 AM   #6397
Great Supremacy Member

If you think what I said is a joke I can't help you. I am here to share my information with others they may find useful.
It's a joke because you're using your experience in 2010.
Don't share your past experience that doesn't exist anymore.
Don't mislead people. Don't be an a$$.
It's end of 2018 already. The world has changed.
Trump is the USA president.
Wake up. God.

Last edited by gaoxing84; 16-10-2018 at 02:18 AM..
gaoxing84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2018, 02:14 AM   #6398
Great Supremacy Member

Totally agree with this.
Exactly. This is what it is going on.
Don't listen to noobs that come in and paint a beautiful unrealistic picture for people.
The days have gone where you can simple stroll in and buy a rolex sports at retail.
If you still can. Grey dealer won't be thriving.
Wake up
Old 16-10-2018, 02:15 AM   #6399
Great Supremacy Member

Well, if you ask me.. I think if cannot wait, then pay premium. Simple as that.
Exactly. Simple as there.
Old 16-10-2018, 02:17 AM   #6400
Great Supremacy Member

First, Rolex is releasing more sports watches compare to past 1 or 2 years. Thus, obtaining one will get bit easier (still limited) than before. If buying one, buy from AD at retail. Never ever pay more than retail and from a reseller (grey). Two days ago, I walked into a AD enquired about Pepsi, no stock, but was given a sales person number to contact that I would be contacted when stock arrives. When buying this kind of goods, let your head dictate not your heart unless you want to throw away couple of grand for sake of obtaining one.
You head of rolex manufacturing dept?
Don't anyhow bomb without sources.
Anyhow hamtam.
Mislead people. Lol sir you're a joke.
Old 16-10-2018, 02:55 AM   #6401

True story.
the madness only start in the middle of 2017.... u can easily pop to cortina to get a sub date anytime. even hulk and batman - u can get it within a couple of months. you cant compare now and then.... now its all about PwP - purchase with purchase. buy a datejust and you can be "granted" with a sub date.... buy a PM president and magically your daytona will appear.

bringing the buying experience in 2010....what a joke...

in 2010, all the sports models (other than daytona) can be found in changi airport glass case and u can even nego for up to 5% discount.
estrangable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2018, 09:41 AM   #6402

Went to Cortina and Hour Glass, wanting to buy a Datejust. They both give 5% discount. Any brothers here know which other AD give better discounts?
chillago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2018, 11:06 AM   #6403

Went to Cortina and Hour Glass, wanting to buy a Datejust. They both give 5% discount. Any brothers here know which other AD give better discounts?
Need to have a friend that is a regular at the watch shop and usually it may not be those big brand names but those WOM types shops at bencoolen. Heard this from a friend!
smiletutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2018, 01:15 PM   #6404
Great Supremacy Member

Lol... now this is the why you don't like what I posted.
i already said, by all means go and put your name and wait lor. i don't need to advocate the buy at retail movement.

i have connections to get it. but then again, that's not even mine, helping a friend who waited 2 years to get a gmt black. which is a joke too, like yourself.

but don't bring 2010 experience in here. its dumb and it doesn't work that way anymore.

unless you can prove me wrong and buy a pepsi or anything sports model like batman, hulk, daytona.

if not your experience is pretty waste of time.
Old 16-10-2018, 01:16 PM   #6405
Great Supremacy Member

datejust can push 15% one.

unless its the popular model like 126300 then that's about it
chillago likes this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.