Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsuki108

Reaction score
hi guys. i've called afew AD to check availability of OP36 blue/grape. but no stock. i was planning to go down over the weekends. if no stock i can dont bother visiting those AD? TIA.:)

makingfriends

Reaction score
all models starting to fall rah as lesser peepur willing to pay premium haha flippers lesser margin ?

overall market is bad in every aspect lah...
recession coming...people are not spending even they can afford...
just preparing for the turbulence ahead...
u see COE over 50k, 70k...people cheong in to buy car...coz overall is good.
now COE 20k, 30k...people are not buying new car.

AD still no stock ah...hahahahaa so wat drop here drop there...

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if Grey ask how much you willing to pay for Daytona ceramic? What amount will you say? (Cannot be below RRP)

I say $20K ( willing to pay $4K penalty instead of waiting or go on the list)

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

fatbastardx

Banned
Reaction score
if Grey ask how much you willing to pay for Daytona ceramic? What amount will you say? (Cannot be below RRP)

I say $20K ( willing to pay $4K penalty instead of waiting or go on the list)

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Dude...do you drive/ride a Honda?

Sheldon3

Reaction score
question... newbie here, im curious as to what determines the value of a pre-owned rolex? say a datejust for example, the different dials or the years owned maybe?

flame2000

Banned
Reaction score
Hong Kong is one of Rolex and other luxury watch biggest market.
Now nobody visiting Hong Kong because of the riots. Ain't surprised all the luxury watch brand sales are dropping like bird shiiit.

Noriki

Reaction score
Hi Boys,

I have a GMT 16710 Pepsi, may I know how much is RSC charging for service now? Anyone did it recently?

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Boys,

I have a GMT 16710 Pepsi, may I know how much is RSC charging for service now? Anyone did it recently?

Bring to lucky plaza, top hour shop...ex-rolex technician doing servicing less than half the price what rsc is charging otherwise head down to chinatown complex.

sbv7230

Reaction score
Guys...
Root beer or Pepsi?
Price ard the same..
For me initially Bepsi, now leaning towards Rootbeer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.