Thread all abt ROLEX

sbv7230

I also wan SS Lolex at RRP but minus all the cogsucking dramas at the FB site.. TIA🙏🏻🙇*♀️

Seannie

Wow. I feel sorry for myself.
So bad. But how you know I am 36?
Omg tio sexposed liao

2020-1984 = 36. He based on your nic gaoxing84. Where got backslide. You doing so well in life now, got chio wife happily married, got bto flat, got rolex, omega and lots more. Peeps are jealous of you.

Emotep

I'm looking for my first rolex. Saved enough money now to buy a blue ostersteel 126200 dj36. Been to 3 local Ads but they only hv white rrp9460. Limited stock. Not even one at Marina square.
I also looking at the simple Wimbledon but afraid that the 41mm doesn't suit me on a small wrist .Wanted to try in the shop for me to try but I'm too shy to ask.
Anyone got any lobang or letting go for a new or almost new blue dj36, oystersteel to let go?:s22:

2020-1984 = 36. He based on your nic gaoxing84. Where got backslide. You doing so well in life now, got chio wife happily married, got bto flat, got rolex, omega and lots more. Peeps are jealous of you.

Wow. You're back

hwaa

never mention his triangle steering wheel. :o

tongbuaydiao

Thinking of getting a op39 white dial. Any idea if it would be available at any ad and got discount now for this model or no discount liao?

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.