Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking to get a rolex sub as my first rolex. Since I cant get it from AD, if I get it secondhand, can someone advise where I can get it authenticated? i understand Rolex doesnt do it anymore....

Top hour lucky plaza

Red Nails

Banned
Reaction score
2020-1984 = 36. He based on your nic gaoxing84. Where got backslide. You doing so well in life now, got chio wife happily married, got bto flat, got rolex, omega and lots more. Peeps are jealous of you.

You left out mentioning Seow’s MX status when he was a former civil servant :o

Red Nails

Banned
Reaction score
I abit reluctant to recommend him because kena fck by him for nth... that time I was too cautious so I emailed the AD to check whether the set indeed is dated as per the warranty card but following day immediately he msg me say that he got banned to get any sets from them anymore.. I mean if he would have told me cannot check with the AD I would have not done so..

You my good sir are the very epitome of what the infamous WG labels as, “fugging joker” :o

s3oWkp

Reaction score
Hi all,

Would anyone can shed some light, how much (indicatively) one would need to spend at an AD to get to buy one of the SS Professional Rolex watch? Say batgirl or Hulk?

Thank you very much in advance.

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In the context of how much people spend in order to get a Batman at list price in the bundle, probably so.

Think of grey dealers and what they might buy at one go.

Unless they get a good volume discount for the non Rolex / non-sports models such that they still can earn a margin for those pieces, else can’t see how they can make $ even with the current grey premium for the sports Rolexes (which will be a few among many pieces they have to buy).

wahjohreno

Master Member
Reaction score
Unless they get a good volume discount for the non Rolex / non-sports models such that they still can earn a margin for those pieces, else can’t see how they can make $ even with the current grey premium for the sports Rolexes (which will be a few among many pieces they have to buy).
As far as I know, the non Rolex / non-sports Rolex models are heavily discounted to the greys.

But you know how these things are, hear say hear say. Who really knows unless you’re one of those grey dealers with multiple BNIB sports Rolexes...

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As far as I know, the non Rolex / non-sports Rolex models are heavily discounted to the greys.

But you know how these things are, hear say hear say. Who really knows unless you’re one of those grey dealers with multiple BNIB sports Rolexes...
*Cough cough, chuan watch, cough cough bright time*

Brand New piece cheaper than boutique for certain brands

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 LITE using GAGT

wahjohreno

Master Member
Reaction score
*Cough cough, chuan watch, cough cough bright time*

Brand New piece cheaper than boutique for certain brands

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 LITE using GAGT

As usual, the watches that nobody wants are cheap and the watches that everyone wants are jacked to heavenly prices.

That's why I always advise my friends who want Rolex sports or other desirable watches, either suck it up and pay, or buy something that's undesirable for cheap. Cheap = not sexy. Sexy = expensive.

Like everything in life.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As usual, the watches that nobody wants are cheap and the watches that everyone wants are jacked to heavenly prices.

That's why I always advise my friends who want Rolex sports or other desirable watches, either suck it up and pay, or buy something that's undesirable for cheap. Cheap = not sexy. Sexy = expensive.

Like everything in life.

So true - just like model girlfriends or wives, they don't come cheap :s13:

flame2000

Banned
Reaction score
Either you want to get played by Rolex or you dont play the Rolex game and get a JLC or something else. :s13:

No Rolex wont die too. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.