Like Tree798Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2019, 08:47 PM   #7531
High Supremacy Member

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...20-possibility

Your Rolex dreams will be coming true very soon
fatbastardx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 09:05 PM   #7532

Since no way I can get a Pepsi, I will get a Tudor GMT sua liao. I hv tried it on and looks good.. Anyone has one and comment?

Sent from Samsung SM-G973F using GAGT
Tudor GMT also canít get from AD leh
adgjl321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 09:41 PM   #7533
Arch-Supremacy Member

A noob question here;

Besides Oyster Perp and DJ, what models can I readily purchase from one of the AD?

Understand that steel sports model like sub, daytona, GMT are definitely unattainable, but what about explorer or steel/gold blue sub etc?

Rarely visit town and in the past walk pass quite intimidated to enter

Planning to get one at the end of the year to mark a career milestone.
Old 05-06-2019, 09:57 PM   #7534
Supremacy Member

Since no way I can get a Pepsi, I will get a Tudor GMT sua liao. I hv tried it on and looks good.. Anyone has one and comment?

wah...why settle for 2nd best? when your heart itch for the real thing? Work hard and save up I would say.

Why I say the above? cause I been through it, gotten those rolex Homages aka lookalikes but I know I only fooling myself. Burn alot of $$$ buying and reselling, ultimately arrived at the watch I really want. Rolex Steel Daytona.
Old 05-06-2019, 09:59 PM   #7535
Supremacy Member

A noob question here;

Besides Oyster Perp and DJ, what models can I readily purchase from one of the AD?

Understand that steel sports model like sub, daytona, GMT are definitely unattainable, but what about explorer or steel/gold blue sub etc?

Why scare of entering the AD? Get a fellow WIS to enter with you, otherwise wear your most expensive watch and go in. Trust me their eyes is on your watch once you walk in. Thus every time I go "visiting" ADs, I wear those heavy hitters or full gold watches.
Old 05-06-2019, 10:07 PM   #7536
High Supremacy Member

A noob question here;

its norm, sometimes i also feel intimidated to go in, cos inside usually empty one.

all those u mentioned u cannot find readily available anymore in sg, other countries like hk maybe still can find exp2 but their rrp is listed higher than sg.
discoburg likes this.
hwaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 10:27 PM   #7537
Arch-Supremacy Member

Why scare of entering the AD? Get a fellow WIS to enter with you, otherwise wear your most expensive watch and go in. Trust me their eyes is on your watch once you walk in. Thus every time I go "visiting" ADs, I wear those heavy hitters or full gold watches.
Most of the time no people, feel shy. Damn paiseh to visit but not buy. When I enter a shop, I really am out to make a purchase. lol.

its norm, sometimes i also feel intimidated to go in, cos inside usually empty one.

all those u mentioned u cannot find readily available anymore in sg, other countries like hk maybe still can find exp2 but their rrp is listed higher than sg.
precisely! lol!

means most local ADs only have perp or DJ? I might buy a perp just to build a r/s with an AD to see if there a chance to get a blue/gold sub & black sub a few years down the road...
discoburg likes this.

Last edited by LesPhantom; 05-06-2019 at 10:31 PM..
LesPhantom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 10:46 PM   #7538
Arch-Supremacy Member

AP elephant etc also big la start chiur first wif other models instead of AP...servicing cost alone chiu sian riao
ap watch need frequent servicing? if under warranty is the servicing free? I only worry it is polished once and afraid it will affect value too much...
discoburg likes this.

[/SIZE]
Biogentic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 11:26 PM   #7539
High Supremacy Member

tudor GMT u also cannot get from AD.
Old 06-06-2019, 12:12 AM   #7540
High Supremacy Member

tudor GMT u also cannot get from AD.
Wow, I wondering what is purpose of AD since so many watches canít be found there , stand there wait for durian to drop ?
billovee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 12:23 AM   #7541

Wow, I wondering what is purpose of AD since so many watches canít be found there , stand there wait for durian to drop ?
I love this comment. Damn true. Knn walk in want to buy rrp Daytona also don't have. M
micgoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 01:23 AM   #7542
High Supremacy Member

ask u buy bell&ross, sinn, breitling, omega, tag heuer lor.
discoburg likes this.
Old 06-06-2019, 01:49 AM   #7543
Great Supremacy Member

I love this comment. Damn true. Knn walk in want to buy rrp Daytona also don't have. M
LOL

gaoxing84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 07:38 AM   #7544
Supremacy Member

Wow, I wondering what is purpose of AD since so many watches can’t be found there , stand there wait for durian to drop ?
well, at least the Tudor waitlists are real
Kusanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 08:12 AM   #7545

If all those popular can be found those at AD so easily flippers will be already faster than chiu full time camping and waiting to buy all of them to make chiu a sucker

Sometimes chiu think good tat Ad play games so flippers will die juz took at teh uniqlo recently

Last edited by bwaysaikryptonite; 06-06-2019 at 08:14 AM..
bwaysaikryptonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.