HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Thread all abt ROLEX

Like Tree702Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-06-2019, 04:25 PM   #7741

I wanna say chill to both parties but that's not my style. Usually I am the target board
Glad to see nothing has changed
Old 26-06-2019, 04:25 PM   #7742
Great Supremacy Member

Lol, I refuse to even bother with KB Luxury, had a horrible experience involving miscomm on Carousell with regards to trade in of my Tudor BB. Everything in black and white, and the fault was the shop's, yet the attitude of the whole family was just terrible.

I had travelled all the way from my place in Yishun to their shop to deal, already made payment via bank transfer, and was told that they had made an error for their response to my question "how much top up for Rolex sub" - instead of the top up amount, they had indicated the trade in value for my BB. Best part is I had verified the amount to transfer first verbally at the shop.

Of course you can imagine how I felt, and I showed it on my face. Desmond's reaction, which showed that he didn't give two hoots was "brother, why face so black". Nope, I wasted 2 hours of my time going to and fro for nothing cos of your stupid mistake, and I'm supposed to smile to you?

Worst part is, when I shared the experience here on HWZ, he had the cheek to ask me if I wanted $50. As if that $50 matters to me, dude. I got better things to do on a weekend. Also started niaming about how he wanted to give me back the amount in cash but I made him transfer the money back. Seriously, just think, do I really want to spend even more time depositing the money back in my account?

It's not about the money, or the deal. It's about how you treat your customers, potential or otherwise. I cannot with a good conscience say that the shop cares or gives a damn about its customers and have since always steered my friends away from this bunch.

You can check out the converstion with Bluebird (Desmond from KB Luxury) here, and judge for yourself. He's deleted the offensive posts but the quotes showing what he said remain.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/f...96822-558.html
U open shop. One bad rep.
People always remember.
Bad move by kb.
To be honest. He should shift his shop to a more centralized area.
People ask me go kb to authenticate watch.
I usually ask them don't buy.
I stay east leh haha Siao
gaoxing84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2019, 04:26 PM   #7743
Great Supremacy Member

Glad to see nothing has changed
Hahaha always will be.
Old 26-06-2019, 04:27 PM   #7744
Arch-Supremacy Member

They will.
Because no point to service unless got something wrong.
They have better things to do. Like helping other customer watches that really have problem or old watches.

If they wanna be cb. They open case. Check check nothing wrong.
Put back. Charge you few hundred.

So they reject is saving you money.
well that being said...... it's also a form of verification as they will open case see see look look and then the cb charges

and oh btw wifey's sub had some problem with the movement not running at all, brought it to RSC for a fix, as told by the service staff cos us urban people work desk dive dun move often enough that's why it's power reserve had problem

Last edited by mun_hoe; 26-06-2019 at 04:35 PM..
mun_hoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2019, 04:28 PM   #7745
Arch-Supremacy Member

People always remember.
Bad move by kb.

gaoxing84 likes this.

Last edited by mun_hoe; 26-06-2019 at 04:31 PM..
Old 26-06-2019, 05:33 PM   #7746

i know RSC used to do verification for a fee and up till recent years read from forumers comments RSC no longer does it even for a fee.

but that lady mention something like it's not even 3 year old watch they will not take in to service e.g paid general servicing? if a customer is willing to pay even for a 3 month old watch to service, why would RSC "refuse"?
She did mentioned can send in but the service cost is $900 to .... I heard $900 my mind switched off liao leh. Oh, she also mentioned 5 weeks of servicing. She gave me the impression RSC is more interested in repair/servicing but totally detest verification service liao.
tobii0609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2019, 05:39 PM   #7747
Arch-Supremacy Member

She did mentioned can send in but the service cost is $900 to .... I heard $900 my mind switched off liao leh. Oh, she also mentioned 5 weeks of servicing. She gave me the impression RSC is more interested in repair/servicing but totally detest verification service liao.
servicing cost of $900 is the price rate at RSC for generally rest of their models, non-daytonas.

likely verification service takes up lots of "admin" time and work and they're understaffed to handle such requests, rather put people off quote high price just to do verification service.
Old 26-06-2019, 05:45 PM   #7748
Great Supremacy Member

well that being said...... it's also a form of verification as they will open case see see look look and then the cb charges

and oh btw wifey's sub had some problem with the movement not running at all, brought it to RSC for a fix, as told by the service staff cos us urban people work desk dive dun move often enough that's why it's power reserve had problem
they dont do verification anymore because some grey dealer in sg spoil market.

verify liao, go back change parts, the buyer go authenticate again. then was told something is not real.

then gg

if not 107 per authentication is damn good money
Old 26-06-2019, 05:47 PM   #7749
High Supremacy Member

People always remember.
Bad move by kb.
east like not much options to authenticate, iirc got one at kaki bukit or near ubi that do servicing.
hwaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2019, 06:20 PM   #7750
Great Supremacy Member

east like not much options to authenticate, iirc got one at kaki bukit or near ubi that do servicing.
Go town lor.. Middle ground.
I also never ask them come east.
All these buyers Jin funny
Old 26-06-2019, 06:34 PM   #7751
Master Member

I got calls from 3 different AD offering me 1 panda dayC, 1 batgirl, 1 Pepsi last week.
But I just bought Seiko so can’t afford them, instead I offer them to the bangla worker, beer aunty and office pantry lady.
I remember micgoh kind deed so I follow his example
discoburg likes this.
Old 26-06-2019, 06:45 PM   #7752
Great Supremacy Member

I got calls from 3 different AD offering me 1 panda dayC, 1 batgirl, 1 Pepsi last week.
But I just bought Seiko so canít afford them, instead I offer them to the bangla worker, beer aunty and office pantry lady.
respect much.

satki chiobu
discoburg likes this.
Old 27-06-2019, 12:03 AM   #7753
Supremacy Member

People always remember.
Bad move by kb.
I think if I shared and he left it at that, I would just move on. Take it as a genuine mistake and my bad luck.

But he chose to respond and insult with the $50 remark - so I will remember.
gaoxing84 likes this.
cyrenic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2019, 12:05 AM   #7754
Supremacy Member

But I just bought Seiko so can’t afford them, instead I offer them to the bangla worker, beer aunty and office pantry lady.
Very generous and huat.

Guai lan or not doesn't matter, $ talks. Dealer not here to be pleased or to be carry. Even the KKH dealer is not doing it for ego, is for publicity. Got army singing praises everyday on FB, cheaper than any advertisement budget they can come up with.
gaoxing84 likes this.
cyrenic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2019, 07:58 AM   #7755
Supremacy Member

Hearsay tomorrow is the opening of the new Tudor Boutique at People Park Complex got some surprises? Hehe i can't wait to get the GMT or BB58 @ Retail?

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT
Kyo_kusanagi86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.