HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Thread all abt ROLEX

Like Tree654Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2019, 01:54 AM   #7876
Great Supremacy Member

Also no use, I dunno KHH's boss. Unless I put down a freaking special name for him/her to take notice.

I don't care if its sized or named warranty card, I just wanna own a Rolex Sun after working for so many years.
suck it up buy premium.

don't expect a magic submariner to appear at retail.

wait wait wait, you're just prolonging the time you're going enjoy with the watch.
gaoxing84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 09:12 AM   #7877

Buy another brand rah why feed teh grey while they enjoy your $

unless chiu one to be one of teh mani sucked into teh hype..tons of peepur wearing teh same watch,maybe teh next to differentiate ish to wear teh warranty card on your neck to show chiu bought it from AD which makes those who didnít sour hahaha
bwaysaikryptonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 09:53 AM   #7878
Arch-Supremacy Member

unless chiu one to be one of teh mani sucked into teh hype..tons of peepur wearing teh same watch,maybe teh next to differentiate ish to wear teh warranty card on your neck to show chiu bought it from AD which makes those who didnít sour hahaha
can you type properly
discoburg, sk0065 and adgjl321 like this.
zhaohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 09:55 AM   #7879
High Supremacy Member

Ya, buy patek.

Super classic Patek. Hahahah
billovee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 10:11 AM   #7880

BNIB Datejust 41 blue dial in both oyster and jubilee bracelet fresh in, selling at v reasonable price PM if keen
adgjl321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 10:27 AM   #7881
High Supremacy Member

yah i feel rolex is overhyped up due to recent lack of stocks over the high demand. maybe everyone wants to at least own one rolex as a reward for themselves, worked hard for many yrs.
discoburg and commie_rick like this.
hwaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 12:03 PM   #7882
Supremacy Member

Thanks for the advice. Am looking at that direction now.
no use. its the sad realistic world now. best chance for u is to buy from direct reseller at a not so high premium over those grey sellers.
Yeah I understand
suck it up buy premium.

don't expect a magic submariner to appear at retail.

wait wait wait, you're just prolonging the time you're going enjoy with the watch.
Thats exactly what I am thinking of.
yah i feel rolex is overhyped up due to recent lack of stocks over the high demand. maybe everyone wants to at least own one rolex as a reward for themselves, worked hard for many yrs.
discoburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 12:04 PM   #7883

i guess it is the mentaility lor...if one who drive a normal car...he/she is can afford will try to get a bmw...than those who got watch maybe wanted to get a Rolex...it is more of like the branding makes people go for it...juz like a lady chin chai also wan to own a LV lor
discoburg likes this.
makingfriends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 12:07 PM   #7884
High Supremacy Member

I donít think this is a the reason.

Dealers playing the game.

Rolex is mass produce watch.

Last time so easy to get stock, but why now ?
discoburg and commie_rick like this.
billovee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 12:10 PM   #7885

ya...last time its like, u wan it sure hv stock.
but there is a limit what Rolex can produce per year...
i guess maybe the Chinese are raiding the stock...once the Chinese start to raid a particular products...it will cause world wide shortage...
now they even aim our durians...hahahaa
discoburg likes this.
makingfriends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 12:41 PM   #7886
Supremacy Member

This is why I wanna buy tudor pepsi GMT instead of the rolex GMT. Tudor Pepsi GMT, grey selling rrp. I also willing to pay and not paying premium.

The premium for the Rolex GMT can buy many Tudor GMT wor. But the question is will Tudor value go up? (Which is highly unlikely given the many years Black bay series from ETA -> In-house ,is still selling around 3k+ in the preowned market)
Old 11-07-2019, 01:00 PM   #7887
Supremacy Member

This is why I wanna buy tudor pepsi GMT instead of the rolex GMT. Tudor Pepsi GMT, grey selling rrp. I also willing to pay and not paying premium.

The premium for the Rolex GMT can buy many Tudor GMT wor. But the question is will Tudor value go up? (Which is highly unlikely given the many years Black bay series from ETA -> In-house ,is still selling around 3k+ in the preowned market)
Tudor gmt I thought got the date changing problem. Will stuck 1/2 way.
kashix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 01:39 PM   #7888
High Supremacy Member

Tudor gmt I thought got the date changing problem. Will stuck 1/2 way.
recent batch this problem is solved.
Old 11-07-2019, 01:41 PM   #7889
High Supremacy Member

i guess it is the mentaility lor...if one who drive a normal car...he/she is can afford will try to get a bmw...than those who got watch maybe wanted to get a Rolex...it is more of like the branding makes people go for it...juz like a lady chin chai also wan to own a LV lor
maybe im different, i still prefer driving a jdm or those b&b cars. maybe i can't afford a bmw.
Old 11-07-2019, 02:12 PM   #7890

Ish also partly due to flippers clowns 😏
bwaysaikryptonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.