HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Thread all abt ROLEX

Like Tree702Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-07-2019, 11:13 AM   #7996

always find this style super nice.
very nice...esp change to. white strap to match the dial.
next target...
makingfriends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2019, 03:28 PM   #7997
Master Member

Ireland maybe got chance.
will they display or need to ask for specific model?
villan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2019, 03:42 PM   #7998
High Supremacy Member

very nice...esp change to. white strap to match the dial.
next target...
Always like Zen kind look , very clean look watch.
billovee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2019, 04:39 PM   #7999
High Supremacy Member

i wu take risk on Carousell
whats the risk?

if we direct owner sell, we also sell on carousell, means we are all very risky.
hwaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2019, 05:00 PM   #8000

whats the risk?

if we direct owner sell, we also sell on carousell, means we are all very risky.
to each of his own...some may do it but some may not.

coz my frien kena before...saw a Sub...selling reasonable on Carousell...met n take a look...fake... as frien is a collector, he roughly know where to spot...but cannot be 100% sure himself even though he is a collector...i am not so i wun even wan to risk it...we are not talking about a couple hundred dollars here.
u just need some black sheep to spoil the soup.
Thus my friend usually buy resales through connection...i mean those shops whom does this or through friens friens...but definitely not stranger coz if **** happen...hard to trace back and result in police report will not be nice.

AAA replica grade...u hardly can distinguish from real...
Old 18-07-2019, 05:14 PM   #8001

more AAA replicas will bring down the market prices then slowly not so many peepur will wan to buy
bwaysaikryptonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2019, 05:23 PM   #8002
High Supremacy Member

coz my frien kena before...saw a Sub...selling reasonable on Carousell...met n take a look...fake... as frien is a collector, he roughly know where to spot...but cannot be 100% sure himself even though he is a collector...i am not so i wun even wan to risk it...we are not talking about a couple hundred dollars here.
Thus my friend usually buy resales through connection...i mean those shops whom does this or through friens friens...but definitely not stranger coz if **** happen...hard to trace back and result in police report will not be nice.

there's grey sellers shop that does authentication for a small fee, can always go for verification to deal on the spot.

if carousell sellers refused to go then no deal, like u say its thousand of dollars of cos buyer is worried.

but if going for authentication also worried then better off buying from AD which apparently they have no stocks.
Old 18-07-2019, 05:31 PM   #8003

A friend got one 40mm 16570 white dial without cert for 6.4k at shop in Chinatown. Still can negotiate

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

42mm - 216570
was quoted 9.6K at ct pre-loved shop.
new_bie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2019, 05:35 PM   #8004

Spot on. The AAA grade shown on youtube, fraction of cost, and very very well made. I saw one on replica sub. The only differences are very very minor quality issue, spotted only on magnification. Layman might not even see a problem.

They opened up back casing. Same movement as rolex sub!!! On closer inspection, it was a replicate movement as well. Movement finishing not as refined as original, but else looks the same, even with movement numbers etc engraved.

Want to save few hundred dollars buy from carousel, end up with a fake, SIM TIA ah! More than 10k sgd no joke.

AleChi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2019, 05:38 PM   #8005

there's grey sellers shop that does authentication for a small fee, can always go for verification to deal on the spot.

if carousell sellers refused to go then no deal, like u say its thousand of dollars of cos buyer is worried.

but if going for authentication also worried then better off buying from AD which apparently they have no stocks.
yup...heard about those shop help to authenticate.
those interested to buy from Carousell...do consider, spend abit to 安心.
As i am not really collector or die die must have...i buy from AD...hv take..dun hv...forget it...hehehe
Old 18-07-2019, 05:41 PM   #8006

Spot on. The AAA grade shown on youtube, fraction of cost, and very very well made. I saw one on replica sub. The only differences are very very minor quality issue, spotted only on magnification. Layman might not even see a problem.

They opened up back casing. Same movement as rolex sub!!! On closer inspection, it was a replicate movement as well. Movement finishing not as refined as original, but else looks the same, even with movement numbers etc engraved.

Want to save few hundred dollars buy from carousel, end up with a fake, SIM TIA ah! More than 10k sgd no joke.
years back...frien got a sub no date for me fr BKK...AAA replica...except the bazel got a scratch...the rest compare to my real...i cun spot anything...and 4yrs later...it is still running a perfect timing, no rust on chain... cost me SGD$170 back then
Old 18-07-2019, 05:41 PM   #8007
High Supremacy Member

As i am not really collector or die die must have...i buy from AD...hv take..dun hv...forget it...hehehe
carouhell is still quite a good place to hunt for good deals so didn't give up on that place yet.
Old 18-07-2019, 05:53 PM   #8008

carouhell is still quite a good place to hunt for good deals so didn't give up on that place yet.
is it...seem a good exp from you.
will consider next time...but for smaller ticket item 1st to boost confident...
thanks
Old 18-07-2019, 07:19 PM   #8009

Bo pakeh one this. Talk to them. They will tell u they authenticate best to their abilities. If subsequently found that they wrong, and watch is fake, u cannot go the authentication shop to seek refund. Authentication in 2nd hand shop is just paying for their professional view.

Whereas buy from 2nd hand shop is different. They tell u if found fake, bring back anytime with receipt. They refund, no questions asked. 1 yr warranty most of the time somemore. But if u bought 2nd hand is stolen goods, and the shop in good faith is unaware, u got zero recourse.

Old 18-07-2019, 09:43 PM   #8010

Yeah, exactly.

If watch can make so real AAA quality, tell me what is the big deal of getting a rolex box, fake a cert/card/booklets? Quite easy.

Some everything hVe, but no receipt. Some no cert. No this no that. Very suspicious. U mean u buy a branded watch, and even when everything is stuffed into box, but when selling watch, can be missing all or some documents, but box still have?

Some sell BNIB, say dated 2019, un-named etc. Selling thousands or even ten thousands above RRP. How sure are u? I can buy a 2017 piece, polish it up, get a blank rolex card (not difficult to get) and just endorse the date myself.

And becos BNIB, the sellers and even 2nd hand shops charge even more premium. Wa kao. Chopping all the carrot heads who walk about happily with their "new" purchases. Scary siah

years back...frien got a sub no date for me fr BKK...AAA replica...except the bazel got a scratch...the rest compare to my real...i cun spot anything...and 4yrs later...it is still running a perfect timing, no rust on chain... cost me SGD$170 back then
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.