LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-07-2019, 12:25 AM   #8131
Supremacy Member

my frien yacht 30k+ waited 6mths...all sports model no discount
gmt...can totally for get it
Wah Lao Jin jia lat.. Sian 1/2.. Think I go italy smaller towns to hunt liao
MGeaR356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 01:03 AM   #8132

thanks boss, in SG GMT root beer also assumed waiting list?
GMT root beer only sold to VIP customers. That Yacht Master you looking for can try waiting list at multiple ADs. See which one calls you first.

But since you are travelling, do go watch hunting. It can be fun! Don't get depressed if all ADs don't sell anything to you though. Take it positively, who knows you come back with a two tone Submariner or Yacht Master. Good luck!
Mathematoxic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 10:33 AM   #8133
Supremacy Member

GMT root beer only sold to VIP customers. That Yacht Master you looking for can try waiting list at multiple ADs. See which one calls you first.

But since you are travelling, do go watch hunting. It can be fun! Don't get depressed if all ADs don't sell anything to you though. Take it positively, who knows you come back with a two tone Submariner or Yacht Master. Good luck!
Fwah didn't know yacht master also in demand now? I thought only sub, daytona and gmt damn hot?

Sorry, rolex noob here.. Only last week then start to read up
MGeaR356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 10:57 AM   #8134

Fwah didn't know yacht master also in demand now? I thought only sub, daytona and gmt damn hot?

even DJ is losing stock...
so...in short...if PRC put their eyes on something...prepare out-of-stock world wide...hahahahaa
MGeaR356 and discoburg like this.
makingfriends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 11:50 AM   #8135

No worries bro. I also just started not long ago. GMT too hot to get. Two tone Models will have chance if you put on waiting list. Two tone Submariner black(Retail at $18,070) is really a nice watch to consider.
MGeaR356 likes this.
Mathematoxic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 04:03 PM   #8136

I wear my sports model to the gym, the swimming pool, the beach ... a tough watch
AleChi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 06:00 PM   #8137

I wear my sports model to the gym, the swimming pool, the beach ... a tough watch
what model?
well...actually they are made tough...it not how to bring it for diving...etc...
with that kind of price tag...better be tough...hahahhaa
Old 29-07-2019, 08:35 PM   #8138
Supremacy Member

what model?
well...actually they are made tough...it not how to bring it for diving...etc...
with that kind of price tag...better be tough...hahahhaa
How many ppl actually dive with Rolex Lol.
kashix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2019, 12:08 AM   #8139

How many ppl actually dive with Rolex Lol.
ya lah...but it is configure in such a way mah...u hv the choice to dive with it.
but i guess not many will do so...
Old 30-07-2019, 03:53 AM   #8140
Supremacy Member

ya lah...but it is configure in such a way mah...u hv the choice to dive with it.
but i guess not many will do so...
Don’t think so. I seen before 1 guy, he scared to even wash hand with his Rolex on. I was like WDF?
Old 30-07-2019, 07:41 AM   #8141

Donít think so. I seen before 1 guy, he scared to even wash hand with his Rolex on. I was like WDF?
hahahaa...this is stupid...the watch can go underwater 300mtrs...how can it scare water? i usually after whole day of wearing...i give it a rinse under tap water...coz ur body sweat is all over it. than isn't salt from sweat worse to any material? hahaa
Old 30-07-2019, 02:20 PM   #8142

Hi guys,
I’m looking to get my first Rolex sports. But all AD say no stocks. Only can go for grey market ah? Is there even such thing as waiting list or they keep for their regulars nia? Pls advise.
Sc.Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2019, 02:23 PM   #8143
Supremacy Member

Hi guys,
I’m looking to get my first Rolex sports. But all AD say no stocks. Only can go for grey market ah? Is there even such thing as waiting list or they keep for their regulars nia? Pls advise.
Read back the last few pages you will get your answer. If you’re first time buyer, most only can get sub ND if you put name and wait. Other models close to impossible unless you buy other watches/model then maybe got chance. Go grey for models you want, pay premium.
Old 30-07-2019, 02:43 PM   #8144

I’m looking black sub date, I think only can go grey and get Liao. Thanks for the advise.

Read back the last few pages you will get your answer. If you’re first time buyer, most only can get sub ND if you put name and wait. Other models close to impossible unless you buy other watches/model then maybe got chance. Go grey for models you want, pay premium.
Sc.Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2019, 03:15 PM   #8145

Iím looking black sub date, I think only can go grey and get Liao. Thanks for the advise.
ya...a guy here got a sub ND with AD with no buying history.
i gotten a sub date perhaps of my records with them and happen i gotten a DJ for my missy...i gotten the sub date in 2wks...
i supposed AD got limited stock so they selectively releasing to people with purchase records...that's norm in a tied market now...
u can try to drop ur name in those ADs lor...no harm dropping ur name...,dun cost u a thing and see if lady luck smile on u...
now the trench outside is...sport models...dun care wat fark model dun care wat fark colour...hv juz grab n go...
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.