HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Thread all abt ROLEX

Like Tree702Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-08-2019, 09:41 PM   #8401

price dropping? haha... nv in millions yrs for popular models bro... in fact, white panda price are increasing...
Actually only SS Daytona maintaining well. If you haven't noticed, SS Subs and GMTs are already beginning to drop in price. Dealers are also listing brand new pieces for at least a thousand less than what they were listed at 1-2 months ago.
discoburg likes this.
Celibrium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2019, 09:50 PM   #8402

Price may going to crash soon.

economy getting worst. Those who want to buy may able to buy soon.
Even if economy bad, someone will come up with some cock reason to justify price increase.. like economy bad production numbers reduce then becomes more rare.. etc. Twist and twist like financial analyst
discoburg and mun_hoe like this.
whottt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2019, 04:37 AM   #8403

BNIB Tudor GMT 5.4k, Tudor Harrodís 6.45k. BNIB Sub date, most people listing 15+, PM me with your offer willing to negotiate but donít be ridiculous and offer 13 14
adgjl321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2019, 10:22 AM   #8404
Supremacy Member

BNIB Tudor GMT 5.4k, Tudor Harrod’s 6.45k. BNIB Sub date, most people listing 15+, PM me with your offer willing to negotiate but don’t be ridiculous and offer 13 14
Tudor GMT is KHH set? 2+1 year warranty?

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT
Kyo_kusanagi86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2019, 02:54 PM   #8405
Great Supremacy Member

Actually only SS Daytona maintaining well. If you haven't noticed, SS Subs and GMTs are already beginning to drop in price. Dealers are also listing brand new pieces for at least a thousand less than what they were listed at 1-2 months ago.
that's because HK dump stocks. China not entering to buy from there.

HK has always been the hub for grey watches in Asia because of its tax free zone but their RRP is alot higher than sg.

now, more like market is slow, not alot people buying too.
discoburg likes this.
gaoxing84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2019, 09:36 PM   #8406

How about Seoul please? They got more stocks?

that's because HK dump stocks. China not entering to buy from there.

HK has always been the hub for grey watches in Asia because of its tax free zone but their RRP is alot higher than sg.

now, more like market is slow, not alot people buying too.
Hui Xian Lim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2019, 11:22 PM   #8407
Great Supremacy Member

Lol how I know.
Old 27-08-2019, 10:25 AM   #8408

Lol how I know.
don't know...go find out...don't answer a question with a question...hahahahahaa... and keep Hui Xian updated.
makingfriends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 12:50 PM   #8409

No retailers will have stocks for normal customers.. I went into a 2nd hand shop, they confidentially tell me even if u go to Europe retailers,, they wun sell you.. Only they able to get the stocks.. Dunno how true is tt.. But I see same pple every mth have sport models to sell in carousell or fb.. Strange..
slinzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 02:07 PM   #8410

No retailers will have stocks for normal customers.. I went into a 2nd hand shop, they confidentially tell me even if u go to Europe retailers,, they wun sell you.. Only they able to get the stocks.. Dunno how true is tt.. But I see same pple every mth have sport models to sell in carousell or fb.. Strange..

mani peepur so naive...AD sell to dealers/flipper then flipper always will be flippers selling and being runners for teh bigger dealers

Has anione wondered before if consumers united enough rike hk juz boycott teh establishment or retailer or even distributor as they confirm have stock inside their safe but choose who to sell which in this case ish unfair sales practice
bwaysaikryptonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 02:17 PM   #8411
Great Supremacy Member

don't know...go find out...don't answer a question with a question...hahahahahaa... and keep Hui Xian updated.
ok flying there now to check for her/him
Old 27-08-2019, 03:10 PM   #8412
High Supremacy Member

mani peepur so naive...AD sell to dealers/flipper then flipper always will be flippers selling and being runners for teh bigger dealers

Has anione wondered before if consumers united enough rike hk juz boycott teh establishment or retailer or even distributor as they confirm have stock inside their safe but choose who to sell which in this case ish unfair sales practice

Price will crash hahaha
~Dragonite~ likes this.
billovee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 04:21 PM   #8413
Supremacy Member

big cities all no stock. dun bother. seoul dun even allow u to take pictures inside.
iV3RsOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 05:25 PM   #8414

hahahaha...usually people say boycott...than end of it, the one shouting boycott is the 1st one cheong inside to buy when there is stock...
mai siao lah...the world is selfish...all got agenda one...
mun_hoe and ~Dragonite~ like this.
makingfriends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 05:51 PM   #8415
Supremacy Member

+1 to this. Can get just buy, cannot get if desperate just go grey. Boycott all you want, end of day still got ppl buy one.

hahahaha...usually people say boycott...than end of it, the one shouting boycott is the 1st one cheong inside to buy when there is stock...
mai siao lah...the world is selfish...all got agenda one...
mun_hoe and ~Dragonite~ like this.
kashix is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.