HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Thread all abt ROLEX

Like Tree954Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-10-2019, 01:40 PM   #8671

I really dont want to give them these 3000 euro..

Do you think there is a chance at the airport? Last time they told me, they donít use Wait lists
Old 17-10-2019, 03:12 PM   #8672
Great Supremacy Member

Do you think there is a chance at the airport? Last time they told me, they donít use Wait lists
if your country AD doesn't wanna sell to you, what makes you think our country AD will sell to a foreigner?

but you can try. lol
Old 17-10-2019, 03:40 PM   #8673

if your country AD doesn't wanna sell to you, what makes you think our country AD will sell to a foreigner?

but you can try. lol
They canít tell if I am a foreigner or not, so your comment is kind of inappropriate!
Old 17-10-2019, 03:49 PM   #8674
High Supremacy Member

They canít tell if I am a foreigner or not, so your comment is kind of inappropriate!
rolex warranty card need to write address right ?
Old 17-10-2019, 04:09 PM   #8675

rolex warranty card need to write address right ?
No address needed. Only name and date
Old 17-10-2019, 04:16 PM   #8676
High Supremacy Member

No address needed. Only name and date
strange, previously ask me to fill up address.

maybe changes.
Old 17-10-2019, 06:05 PM   #8677
Master Member

When you fill in the interest form there will be ur contact details right?

That's not to say that they will discriminate however. ADs will happily build a relationship with anyone so long the cash is flowing.

So Foreigner, Sinkie, Cat or Mouse it dosnt matter. Just make sure to hooooot those datejusts many many first
discoburg likes this.
Old 17-10-2019, 09:07 PM   #8678
Great Supremacy Member

When you open your mouth they will know.
Very easy to tell.

And have you met the Pre-requisite?

Many guys here tried for so long. Didn't get anything.
What makes you think 2 months is going to get you anything?

Hard truth hurts
discoburg likes this.
Old 17-10-2019, 09:54 PM   #8679
Master Member

I travel frequently. Been trying for the last 2 years. Up to 4 times a month during certain periods. I said Iíll buy any stainless steel sports from explorer 1 up. They know me by name.

Havenít got a single watch yet.
Old 17-10-2019, 10:07 PM   #8680

No man, I didnít. I have an address in Singapore, also a phone number, but I planned to make my first rolex purchase here. I was sticking with Audemars Piguet the whole time.

I just hoped there is some chance to get this Rose Gold GMT as I thought the people are not going that crazy about it or at least not much as for Batman or Pepsi and do that without purchasing day dates that I donít need.

Maybe to buy one together with my girlfriend, she wants ss/rose with diamonds. Are the display watches STRICTLY not for sale?
Old 17-10-2019, 10:16 PM   #8681
Master Member

No man, I didnít. I have an address in Singapore, also a phone number, but I planned to make my first rolex purchase here. I was sticking with Audemars Piguet the whole time.

I just hoped there is some chance to get this Rose Gold GMT as I thought the people are not going that crazy about it or at least not much as for Batman or Pepsi and do that without purchasing day dates that I donít need.

Maybe to buy one together with my girlfriend, she wants ss/rose with diamonds. Are the display watches STRICTLY not for sale?
Havenít been successful in convincing them to sell me any of their display pieces so far, in Iíd say every AD in Singapore. Over the last 2 years.

But you probably have a higher chance since youíre also after a blingy female Rolex at the same time.
discoburg likes this.
Old 18-10-2019, 09:43 AM   #8682
Master Member

unless you are willing to forgo the discount on the ladies DJ you may get the root beer but that's akin to paying premium....
discoburg likes this.
Old 18-10-2019, 10:11 AM   #8683

Tudor warranty

Good friday morning to everyone. Not a post regarding Rolex, but figured since it's regarding Tudor you guys would be experienced to help.

I've just purchased a used Tudor black bay 36, and it's still covered under warranty till next April. First time owning a Tudor, so I'm unfamiliar with the 2-year guarantee.

1) Anybody knows if I can send it to RSC for regular servicing and polishing before the warranty expires, or must there be a fault in order to send it in (i.e. watch not keeping time, or mechanism fault)

2) How long is the wait for a service?

Thanks, and appreciate your advice.
Old 19-10-2019, 12:52 AM   #8684
Arch-Supremacy Member

Any chance to score a datejust 36 latest model 126234 at ADs if no previous purchase history? At least itís not sports model right..
I think should be able to get the new DJ 36mm with the new 70hrs PR movement. If DJ also so difficult to get, Rolex can close shop or sell Cellini model only.
discoburg likes this.
Old 19-10-2019, 06:47 AM   #8685
Supremacy Member

How about we do a group buy? I just want a Sub with date that's all.

Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.