HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Thread all abt ROLEX

Like Tree797Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-10-2019, 10:32 AM   #8821

Recently one Hk actress like walk in to buy sport and got it

Show on fb , if I remember correctly.
peepur actress chiu say riao rast time how to compare...if chiu simi actor chiu walk in maybe chiu gotch chance
bwaysaikryptonite is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2019, 11:43 AM   #8822

People want what everyone wants.. Lol they might not even like the watch themselves
blzy333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2019, 11:49 AM   #8823

In your wet dream?
hahahahahahahahahahaaaa......wet dream, dream of watch...sebei chum leh...no life...
makingfriends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2019, 11:51 AM   #8824

Why are you guys talking like they don’t sell Daytona Sub GMTs anymore?

I just walk in and they got everything.
u mean joss paper shop?
Old 22-10-2019, 11:59 AM   #8825
Master Member

I think its rolex centre display cabinet la
sk0065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2019, 12:04 PM   #8826
Master Member

Couple years ago, I walk in a Pp shop in HK. Chance upon their group GM. Had a chat, he put me on list for white 5711. I thought he was just being polite. I walk pass his shop almost daily on way home from work as its enroute. 1 yr later he call me, hello your watch is here, bing bam boom done.
For rolex, i have a good name card game. I intro my friends who buy iwc, cartier, jlc to the AD. I myself buy non rolex stuff also. Go to their vip events. Got my ss gmts, subs etc this way. I make sure to wear those watches they sell me back to the AD. Do things like adjust number of links, check the date change mechanism is in order etc. Build trust. Then they start to sell me steel skyD, daytona, deepsea.
For AP, much harder to get anything interesting but not impossible.
Some AD dont keep waitlist. I got some steel watches that way, just literally walk in to see see and if got just buy.

But in SG, i have no idea lol. just sharing hk experience.
joshua182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2019, 12:07 PM   #8827
High Supremacy Member

Couple years ago, I walk in a Pp shop in HK. Chance upon their group GM. Had a chat, he put me on list for white 5711. I thought he was just being polite. I walk pass his shop almost daily on way home from work as its enroute. 1 yr later he call me, hello your watch is here, bing bam boom done.
For rolex, i have a good name card game. I intro my friends who buy iwc, cartier, jlc to the AD. I myself buy non rolex stuff also. Go to their vip events. Got my ss gmts, subs etc this way. I make sure to wear those watches they sell me back to the AD. Do things like adjust number of links, check the date change mechanism is in order etc. Build trust. Then they start to sell me steel skyD, daytona, deepsea.
Some AD dont keep waitlist. I got some steel watches that way, just literally walk in to see see and if got just buy.

So envy.. Can help me get 5711 blue?
Nakedtoes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2019, 12:12 PM   #8828
Master Member

So envy.. Can help me get 5711 blue?
I intro my friend/colleague before to get a aqua last yr. 2 weeks he got one. But by then slightly different circumstances cos my coy’s fund just nice took a 5% position in one of the listed AD and they were looking to please.

Now im out of HK liao, base in china. I walk into rolex ask about ss in china also get rather rude reply tt they dun have de lol.
joshua182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2019, 12:39 PM   #8829
High Supremacy Member

peepur actress chiu say riao rast time how to compare...if chiu simi actor chiu walk in maybe chiu gotch chance
I want to emphasis that it is got stock

But if you don’t have statues, they won’t sell to you.

Simple as that.

Not they don’t have stock.

They using same tactics like Hermes
billovee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2019, 01:05 PM   #8830
Master Member

In SG,

AP has a dealership and boutique - thus the situation is slightly different.

Rolex and PP are dealerships only (correct me if i am mistaken)
Thus got to play into their game, what build journey, relationship and etc...

That said, my experience with AP boutique is x10 better than any dealership.
The AP staffs are more sincere and genuinely will help if they can help.

P.s. my total spending at AP is less than 100K SGD and thus, I should not be at their VIP level but still i get slightly better treatment there.

sk0065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2019, 02:37 PM   #8831
Great Supremacy Member

keyword.

sg, PP 5712, my friend waited only 6 months to get in 2016. lol no purchase history

rewind back to 2014, someone in this forum walk in and just buy. can even instalment lol

both in sg
discoburg likes this.
gaoxing84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2019, 02:56 PM   #8832

I intro my friend/colleague before to get a aqua last yr. 2 weeks he got one. But by then slightly different circumstances cos my coy’s fund just nice took a 5% position in one of the listed AD and they were looking to please.

Now im out of HK liao, base in china. I walk into rolex ask about ss in china also get rather rude reply tt they dun have de lol.
HK now? i think AD will keep their watch, not even in shop...who know when their shop will be raid by those rioters...
Old 22-10-2019, 03:41 PM   #8833
Honorary Member

So good. 5711.. I hope to get it.
Beta_Tester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2019, 05:07 PM   #8834

Wah... buy a watch must chut so many stunts..
Really sad life..
For me, have stk , just buy(few years back) .. no stk, LLST..
Now, just watch all the dramas here.. Really times have change.. got money also no use.. must this n that..🙏🏻🙇*♀️
discoburg likes this.
sbv7230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2019, 05:58 PM   #8835
High Supremacy Member

few yrs back grey dealers plenty of stock from overseas, who bothers abt ADs.
hwaa is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.