HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Thread all abt ROLEX

Like Tree798Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-10-2019, 07:01 PM   #8866
High Supremacy Member

These 2 super easy to get pls. Saw it in one of bkk AD no need pwp or premium. Just straight off retail can get. Also have half gold submariners as well as sea dweller and air king.

Sg AD just go queue. If have any purchase history 3 months wait sure can get this YM le. My friend got one on the spot and the smaller one for the wife after 3 month wait to make a pair of couple watch. Even grey not selling this YM for too much premium wat...
I hear yatch master least popular , donít know why.

I find the blue face + red second hand Chio
billovee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2019, 07:04 PM   #8867

wa kao! so many countries...u need a 1~2 months to be fruitful trip, if not touch and go...
seem u retired liao eh? good for u...

well not necessary made in Swiss, buy in Swiss cheaper...
coz my 1st watch is IWC...i got it in SG years back...at abt 14k...
than later i went Swiss for a holiday...check out the IWC AD...factor in all discount and VAT rebate...they are abt 16k, if i rem...than for F i buy from there...hahaha
yeah, I think they tookj about 1mth to ride, well as bikers, it is the journey that counts, so once sun is up they ride until sun down.

I not yet retired, SG how to retire, garhment say must work until 65 and maybe after election say must work until 75..hahaha.. will work until company give golden handshake (hopefully). So maybe after handshake then my part time job will be full time job.

Ok, will slowly hunt for them.
Old 23-10-2019, 07:05 PM   #8868

Hard to get from AD

I went to the grey market

nice, how much did you pay for it?
Old 23-10-2019, 07:11 PM   #8869

These 2 super easy to get pls. Saw it in one of bkk AD no need pwp or premium. Just straight off retail can get. Also have half gold submariners as well as sea dweller and air king.

Sg AD just go queue. If have any purchase history 3 months wait sure can get this YM le. My friend got one on the spot and the smaller one for the wife after 3 month wait to make a pair of couple watch. Even grey not selling this YM for too much premium wat...
oh, that's good to hear, wife & I will be going to BKK somewhere after CNY, will drop by to take a look, which are the AD in BKK?

actually I quite like the SD & DSSD cos it is 43mm.
Old 23-10-2019, 09:17 PM   #8870

The only AD I know in BKK which have limited (1 or 2) sports model avail on shelf is the one at Siam Paragon. And always it disappears very quickly.

The rest of the ADs have their own wait list. And a AD at Erawan mall offers sports model on short wait list if u spend $2m baht, $6m baht if u want the SS Daytona.

And lastly, the price of Rolex in BKK is highest around the world. The no date Submariner in BKK AD is same price at Grey prices here in SG.

Just some insight after visiting the ADs in Bangkok.
discoburg likes this.
eric16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2019, 11:18 PM   #8871
Master Member

siam paragon and there's one outside siam discovery. Erawan one no need try...it's by cortina hahaha

oh, that's good to hear, wife & I will be going to BKK somewhere after CNY, will drop by to take a look, which are the AD in BKK?

noobkia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2019, 05:40 AM   #8872

If anyone is headed to London and looking for ADs, can drop me a PM. Know a few ADs here pretty well. Of course if you only want sports model then forget about it. But if you want buy the not-so-popular models and potentially want to pair, could probably help. Pound is still pretty weak
discoburg likes this.
adgjl321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2019, 08:11 AM   #8873
Honorary Member

Agree. BKK has these. I just got back.
Beta_Tester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2019, 08:14 AM   #8874
Honorary Member

siam paragon and there's one outside siam discovery. Erawan one no need try...it's by cortina hahaha
Talk to the Erawan. They offered me something when i got my Mom a DJ. I just casually ask those display outside not for sale i am sure can sell right. The sales persons just smile n spoke some thai.

That's where the SD pops up. When i went, they straight tell me professional series or stainless steel got none.
Old 24-10-2019, 08:17 AM   #8875
Honorary Member

Saw the DSSD at Siam Paragon like on Monday. Black.

Airport has the Half gold SD n YM2 on display
Old 24-10-2019, 09:46 AM   #8876

Same as @hwaa .

https://imgur.com/gallery/owARk61

Last edited by sbv7230; 24-10-2019 at 10:03 AM..
sbv7230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2019, 10:22 AM   #8877
High Supremacy Member

Same as @hwaa .

nice.

bro what u can do is u click and hold the pic to open in another tab, den u embed that url in... your pic shld appear.
hwaa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2019, 10:23 AM   #8878
High Supremacy Member

Same as @hwaa .

embed for u..

hwaa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2019, 11:17 AM   #8879

Thanks bro for the help������*♀️
Old 24-10-2019, 11:37 AM   #8880

Testing..
Another Blue..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.