HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Thread all abt ROLEX

Like Tree953Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-01-2020, 09:32 PM   #9436
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yes lol my lowly omega and seadweller is from timeco.
Brightime price is good. Just Nego. The boss will give his best one.
Chuan price too marked up. They use their rep to upsell
I am interested to know from your experience in this trade which model of Rolex is very easy to sell...
Old 24-01-2020, 09:46 PM   #9437
Great Supremacy Member

I am interested to know from your experience in this trade which model of Rolex is very easy to sell...
Lol sub date
Old 24-01-2020, 10:28 PM   #9438
High Supremacy Member

Sort of agree. Best deal is always to get from agents that bulk buy from overseas agent and supply to those grey dealers...I find their price lower than many of the carousell grey dealers. The worst is to buy from carousell end user.. most of the time their price r even higher than shop and already lost their sense of market price... to make it worst their attitude stink when u can’t get close to their expected price n they will start calling u Low ballers
carousell ok la. mostly i met are nice people, only a couple of jokers... and most are ok with going for authentication at buyer's selected shop.

and most people also willing to come at seller location for no obligations viewing, means i travel down also if i wanna view.
Old 24-01-2020, 10:45 PM   #9439
Great Supremacy Member

carousell ok la. mostly i met are nice people, only a couple of jokers... and most are ok with going for authentication at buyer's selected shop.

and most people also willing to come at seller location for no obligations viewing, means i travel down also if i wanna view.
Buyer should always go to seller place of convenience for viewing
paul02 likes this.
Old 24-01-2020, 10:46 PM   #9440
Arch-Supremacy Member

This should be an obvious rule of thumb that some just don't understand.
Old 24-01-2020, 11:26 PM   #9441
High Supremacy Member

yup, thats why im saying most deals that i been through, most people stay by this rule of thumb....

so far so good.

seller always think buyer lowballer.
buyer always think seller price too high.

its normal

carousell is still a place to hunt for good deals. if either party is sincere, can feel it one.

Last edited by hwaa; 24-01-2020 at 11:29 PM..
Old 25-01-2020, 02:10 AM   #9442

shops are for the desperado for cash.
carousell easily much better.

but shops take in low, some ok one will mark up not too high, also considered not bad for those who wanna go resellers shops to buy. some shops go for fast turnaround with agar agar profit.
bright time @ bencoolen
the time co @ far east.

this 2 i personally feel the price is quite okay. but their watches turnaround quite fast at times especially those popular models.
i'm looking to get either rolex, omega or franck muller watches from overseas. which country sells such watches at a lower price? thanks.
Old 25-01-2020, 02:32 AM   #9443

Er.. when selling Rolex why carousell people like to ask if you are the first owner?

First owner and 100th owner got price difference?

Local Ad or overseas full set got difference?

Or is some new low-ball tactics?

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 LITE using GAGT
Most annoying for me is already state BNIB with stickers and they ask for more photos then what is already on the listing...

Anyway, got a BNIB DJ41 rhodium, warranty dated last week Jan.
13.3k RRP in SG with wait list, will sell slightly below RRP

https://m.rolex.com/watches/datejust/m126334-0014.html

Last edited by adgjl321; 25-01-2020 at 08:04 AM..
Old 25-01-2020, 08:56 AM   #9444

Thanks! Brightime also abt $300 or a percentage, say for popular models?
Old 25-01-2020, 08:58 AM   #9445

I am also a newbie therefore I only buy bnib set and must be authenticated. I don’t really go second hand because I dun want to risk over paying by buying polished set or repaired set. For bnib set, I also try to be careful.. for example if the set dated more than 3-4 months without stickers n sized, I wouldn’t buy too because it means someone may have worn it before resell as bnib. I will tend to pay abit higher for bnib that is dated less than one month old with stickers n unsized.. of coz followed by you need to get it authenticated at independent watch shop... thereafter you can bring to rsc and request for the watch to be sized... once they take it in to resize for u.. u r more or less assured it is genuine. Just some tip for newbie
Thank you so much, this is very helpful! Great advice for newbies like me
Old 25-01-2020, 09:00 AM   #9446

Sort of agree. Best deal is always to get from agents that bulk buy from overseas agent and supply to those grey dealers...I find their price lower than many of the carousell grey dealers. The worst is to buy from carousell end user.. most of the time their price r even higher than shop and already lost their sense of market price... to make it worst their attitude stink when u can’t get close to their expected price n they will start calling u Low ballers
Where to find these agents ah? TIA
Old 25-01-2020, 02:48 PM   #9447
Great Supremacy Member

yup, thats why im saying most deals that i been through, most people stay by this rule of thumb....

so far so good.

seller always think buyer lowballer.
buyer always think seller price too high.

its normal

carousell is still a place to hunt for good deals. if either party is sincere, can feel it one.
For me.
70% time waster low baller
30% legit ready buyer
discoburg likes this.
Old 25-01-2020, 02:49 PM   #9448
Great Supremacy Member

Thanks! Brightime also abt $300 or a percentage, say for popular models?
Just ask. You maybe surprised
Old 25-01-2020, 02:50 PM   #9449
Great Supremacy Member

i'm looking to get either rolex, omega or franck muller watches from overseas. which country sells such watches at a lower price? thanks.
Which model? Lol
Give specifics
Old 25-01-2020, 02:50 PM   #9450
Great Supremacy Member

I am also a newbie therefore I only buy bnib set and must be authenticated. I don’t really go second hand because I dun want to risk over paying by buying polished set or repaired set. For bnib set, I also try to be careful.. for example if the set dated more than 3-4 months without stickers n sized, I wouldn’t buy too because it means someone may have worn it before resell as bnib. I will tend to pay abit higher for bnib that is dated less than one month old with stickers n unsized.. of coz followed by you need to get it authenticated at independent watch shop... thereafter you can bring to rsc and request for the watch to be sized... once they take it in to resize for u.. u r more or less assured it is genuine. Just some tip for newbie
Stickers will be a thing of past
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.