HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Thread all abt ROLEX

Like Tree953Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-01-2020, 05:20 PM   #9451

Who has the best reseller contact? with payment terms? And what are your thoughts? Safe to buy?
Old 25-01-2020, 06:25 PM   #9452
Arch-Supremacy Member

Stickers will be a thing of past
Yes extremely hard to find full stickers. Most r without sticker but still possible to find a few sets w partial stickers only
Old 25-01-2020, 06:30 PM   #9453
Arch-Supremacy Member

Where to find these agents ah? TIA
I abit reluctant to recommend him because kena fck by him for nth... that time I was too cautious so I emailed the AD to check whether the set indeed is dated as per the warranty card but following day immediately he msg me say that he got banned to get any sets from them anymore.. I mean if he would have told me cannot check with the AD I would have not done so..
Old 25-01-2020, 06:34 PM   #9454
Great Supremacy Member

I abit reluctant to recommend him because kena fck by him for nth... that time I was too cautious so I emailed the AD to check whether the set indeed is dated as per the warranty card but following day immediately he msg me say that he got banned to get any sets from them anymore.. I mean if he would have told me cannot check with the AD I would have not done so..
Give me I also will fk you.
Sabo people. If scare. Don't buy from resellers.
Buy from shop or wait at ad. Lol

Go and call the to check is dumb as hell.
Better Siam you as a buyer.

This kind of thing common sense.
likehotbutter likes this.

Last edited by gaoxing84; 25-01-2020 at 06:45 PM..
Old 25-01-2020, 06:42 PM   #9455

Jesus what an jerk you are! Writing in to Sabo the seller.

Old 25-01-2020, 06:46 PM   #9456

Hahaha holy **** I feel bad for the guy that sold to you.
Old 25-01-2020, 07:32 PM   #9457
Master Member

You, my friend, deserved to be f***ed.
Old 25-01-2020, 07:53 PM   #9458
Supremacy Member

Ppl help you, do you favour, you go sabo him. You damn jia lat. so scared you don’t buy la really deserved to be f-ed

Last edited by kashix; 25-01-2020 at 08:00 PM..
Old 25-01-2020, 08:09 PM   #9459

Who has the best reseller contact? with payment terms? And what are your thoughts? Safe to buy?
Please la in Singapore people sell fake Rolex go jail

Some buyers really last warning, deal with this guy, my set BNIB, can show receipt to match serial number etc. I live in the East insist I go west to authenticate the watch and bargain like no tomorrow
Kyo_kusanagi86 likes this.

Last edited by adgjl321; 25-01-2020 at 08:21 PM..
Old 25-01-2020, 08:36 PM   #9460
High Supremacy Member

Wah u really a cheese pie...
Old 25-01-2020, 10:25 PM   #9461
High Supremacy Member

u this type really deserve to be ****ed by him.
Old 25-01-2020, 10:29 PM   #9462
Supremacy Member

Please la in Singapore people sell fake Rolex go jail

Some buyers really last warning, deal with this guy, my set BNIB, can show receipt to match serial number etc. I live in the East insist I go west to authenticate the watch and bargain like no tomorrow
I got qns, if authenticate, like what some of the bro’s here said. Will scratch the caseback? Also will risk water resistance right? If got scratches done during authentication. Then buyer lowball further how?
Old 25-01-2020, 11:28 PM   #9463
Arch-Supremacy Member

ps ps that time i really dont know cannot check with AD... i was new to rolex ma..

[/SIZE]
Old 26-01-2020, 01:05 AM   #9464
Great Supremacy Member

ps ps that time i really dont know cannot check with AD... i was new to rolex ma..
Hahahahahaha
New go authenticate. Don't sabo
Old 26-01-2020, 01:06 AM   #9465
Great Supremacy Member

I got qns, if authenticate, like what some of the bro’s here said. Will scratch the caseback? Also will risk water resistance right? If got scratches done during authentication. Then buyer lowball further how?
Then you have to ask deposit.
Open case will need to buy
But naturally everyone understand authenticate is open case.
Newb won't understand risk of waterproofing
Lao Jiao doesn't care.
kashix likes this.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.