Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

benqhoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
xiaozozo said:
sorry i just invaded this thread :o but any1 bought their watches from RoyEastern? are they good?
got mine there...serivce quite ok..because once they know you really keen to buy/serious buyer they sure very nice..infact every shop same lah...:o

as long the shop is Rolex AD..no much probem lah...

weekhiang

Master Member
Reaction score
chris_thng said:
urrr think lets not talk about price here but rather
appreciate the jewels from rolex. :)

after so so long, i still love rolex.

but though my sub date already got some wear on the bezel after
spinning it too much i think keke. its not so tight as before.
not to mention that the inner buckle also not as tight. keke
but it still looks the best.

- Guys, the hologram sticker dont look nice liao after time. does pealing
them off devalues the watch much?

regards :s12:
it is alwasy nice to put the price if there are any updated information so everyone will have a chance to own a rolex ah... ;)

bwaysaigan

Banned
Reaction score
paithorn said:
peeling off the hologram does not depreciates yr watch unless you do not wear yr watch...the red line across the hologram will be worned off and the green stuff will slowwly melt off once you wear it for more than 10 times or so.....
my sticker still there after wearing for 2 years :sad:

paithorn

Reaction score
chris_thng said:
ya tats wat i was thinking.

once u wear, dont talk about value actually haha.
but peel off stickers. i think there will pple feeling that rolex without stickers = fake.

sucks man.,
:s22:
bro, there's no gurantee a rolex is genuine with the hologram too.....look at the internet sellers, many comes with the hologram.... unless you have a rolex with the hologram and the red line till intact, after verification from Rolex centre that it is genuine then yr watch caqn fetch better price....otherwise no difference....

skydude

Reaction score
sml_Rolex116520FBF3.JPG

Cosmograph Daytona Stainless Steel Black Dial "F" Series

Ref: 116520 "F" series

Year : 2004

Condition: Preowned 95%; complete with original box and papers dated August 2004

visotime got a cosmograph F series looking for e next owner

boobip

Reaction score
skydude said:
mine is a 42mm suit my hand !
so boohip getting a planet ocean soon?
I wanted to get an orange bezel P.O for myself. I like the 45mm but the lugs just stick out too much, so i thought I'll pass. Anyway budget for luxury watches used up till end of this year, so I'm aiming for a IWC Portuguese or Big Pilot next year.

paithorn

Reaction score
since everyone side tracked liao, i am looking at a Brietling Aerospace but t seemed to have no resale value....any experts views here??

boobip

Reaction score
paithorn said:
since everyone side tracked liao, i am looking at a Brietling Aerospace but t seemed to have no resale value....any experts views here??
Can't exactly say that there's no resale value. Breitlings are favourites of pilots, especially the navitimers. I see quite a number of young schooling dudes wearing breitlings nowadays. Not like when i was schooling then, when the cult brand was strictly tag heuer. but the bottomline is, get what your heart desires. No point buying a Rolex, Panerai, IWC or whatever when your heart wants a Breitling yeah?

The Aerospace is a premium quartz watch, one way to get it cheap is if u've friends who are pilots. Once in a blue moon they'll be offered hefty discounts off specially made breitlings for their airlines or airforce with the airline/airforce logo or crests.

A17360

Reaction score
boobip said:
Can't exactly say that there's no resale value. Breitlings are favourites of pilots, especially the navitimers. I see quite a number of young schooling dudes wearing breitlings nowadays. Not like when i was schooling then, when the cult brand was strictly tag heuer. but the bottomline is, get what your heart desires. No point buying a Rolex, Panerai, IWC or whatever when your heart wants a Breitling yeah?

The Aerospace is a premium quartz watch, one way to get it cheap is if u've friends who are pilots. Once in a blue moon they'll be offered hefty discounts off specially made breitlings for their airlines or airforce with the airline/airforce logo or crests.
Sorry to sidetracked, but Breitling is my favourite. :)

Aerospace is a beauty, Emergency is a gem. But the Chronomat Evolution is the one that makes my saliva drops.

KohChris

Banned
Reaction score
lol,ive never liked breitling watches because they're too heavy but they're the most successful in comparison to Tutima/Fortis/IWC in terms of pilot watches :)

chris_thng

Reaction score
hi pardon my ignorance,

whats the minimun number of shakes say for a submariner in order to store enough energy
to last till the next day if im not wearing it.

*imagine its 9am now and i want to ensure the next day 9am i pick up it hasnt stop.

Last edited:

Nokfreak

Reaction score
My cousin is a pilot with the RSAF. He's got a 25th RSAF anniversary breitling too. Dunno what's the model though, but chio...

Last edited:

weekhiang

Master Member
Reaction score
chris_thng said:
hi pardon my ignorance,

whats the minimun number of shakes say for a submariner in order to store enough energy
to last till the next day if im not wearing it.

*imagine its 9am now and i want to ensure the next day 9am i pick up it hasnt stop.

i also like to know as well coz i dont really wear my SD often...and sure very troublesome to wind the time when i need to wear....

i guess if u are a frequent user...then u can try to wear ur Sub and pcc....it should save enough energy to last till next morning.... =:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.