Uniqlo chino coin pocket pants no more?

Shahmatt

Reaction score
Popped into Uniqlo Vivo to find, to my horror, the coin pocket pants are no more being made.

I have been buying these pants since Uniqlo first came to SG because they fit me perfectly and the coin pocket is so useful.

Anyone know where I can get a similar fit? Totally clueless about other brands some I've nearly exclusively worn these pants for many many years.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I had a pair of Uniqlo chino which material is very thick, much thicker than the ones in store now. I believe this is the same you are referring to, because I noticed it's not released for the past few years already. The stitching is very good and slim cut too. But sadly I had grown fatter and not able to fit into the pair anymore... LOL

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.