The Wallet/Purse thread

DepressedUser

Reaction score
guys any idea how to check for prada's current men series wallet? Tryin to get info on the net but to no avail. Thx for help in advance. :)

DragonsOfWinter

Master Member
Reaction score
DepressedUser said:
guys any idea how to check for prada's current men series wallet? Tryin to get info on the net but to no avail. Thx for help in advance. :)

go boutique see see is the best liao

dna_1984

Reaction score
zzz the braun buffel boutique at orchard was selling the "money clip wallets" kind then because they put them there too long or for watever reason the last 2 kept in stock actually RUSTED
do check ur goods b4 buying them EDMWers

Darkangle

Banned
Reaction score
I thinking of buying new wallet but dunno brand nice.

LV mono & damier has been faked like siao liaos...so might not really want that

then burbelly..not nice dun like...

Hermes u guys say is popular with the ahkua community so...OUT..

Anymore to recommend? I want something that lasts...n not too expensive maybe max $500..but i can change the budget alittle if it is that attractive

mirage_77

Reaction score
Can try wallets from mont blanc, braun buffel, gucci or prada.

They make good classic wallets that last for many years.

For those more cash rich, can try wallet from Bottega Venetta. Up and rising star in italian fashion.

KohChris

Banned
Reaction score
mirage_77 said:
Can try wallets from mont blanc, braun buffel, gucci or prada.

They make good classic wallets that last for many years.

For those more cash rich, can try wallet from Bottega Venetta. Up and rising star in italian fashion.
Never really fancied BV's way of weaving their wallets..

Bapenigo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
michelLeo said:
Hi Bapenigo

I was attracted by this wallet ever since i was in Italy a year ago
You know the price for it in SG?
was last heard that it cost about $900. that was very long ago.
my sis just went hong kong and checked, it was $1000 but sadly have been sold out for a few months since.

pomer1982

Reaction score
a BV half weaved wallet bi-fold should be around 460-480 if they never increase the price.. if not should be 500+ liao

fully weaved should be 560++.. around there, not really sure..

a zipped one should be slightly ex a bit.. hope this helps.. (usd 420 at bv.com)

i think taka card has 10%.. and they have private sale for taka card members.. much more wu hua :crazy:

Last edited:

magezz

Reaction score
I'm using the BV fully weaved one, just got it couple of months back for 600.

wanted to get the zipped one at first but it's kinda bulky and a lil feminine looking, tt one cost bout 970 last i checked..

as for the discount, not a chance, at least not when i purchased mine, gotta wait for card members sale..

pomer1982

Reaction score
kk sorry for the wrong info :o:o

magezz.. may i know for ur wallet right.. its looks okie if its closed..wad if u open it ? will the weaved leather "loosen up" along the folded line ?

or are the weaved leather glued together or something..if not when u unfold your wallet..there bounds to be holes or space in between the weaves right (along the folded line)?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.