The Wallet Thread

JamieChu

Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm looking for a wallet that is stylish & affordable, budget wise is around $300. Here is the 3 areas i'm looking for :

1. Coin department

2. at least with 5 card slots, slim & sleek design

3. leather that is water resistance preferably

The one i had in mind was aspinal from london. It had a slim & sleek crocodile leather finish, unfortunately it only has 3 card slots. Please share with me your recommendations that has the above criteria . Thanks!

bbbbbw

Reaction score
Bought a SL wallet
8 card slots and 2 bills slots.
Wanted to buy money clip wallet but unfortunately only 6 card slots

nightawl

Reaction score
Happy National Day to all! Got this red handpainted croc wallet coming up soon, with a cream interior. Patriotic colours for this special day

kZNJB29.jpg

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm looking for a wallet that is stylish & affordable, budget wise is around $300. Here is the 3 areas i'm looking for :

1. Coin department

2. at least with 5 card slots, slim & sleek design

3. leather that is water resistance preferably

The one i had in mind was aspinal from london. It had a slim & sleek crocodile leather finish, unfortunately it only has 3 card slots. Please share with me your recommendations that has the above criteria . Thanks!

Look at prada wallet.. So many brands I use.. Still prefer prada.. Cheap and good.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi HWZ, here to share one of my latest wallets. This one is quite a work of art. The exterior croc piece was handpainted by a fellow crafter (Incognitostudio), while I completed the interior. A very beautiful piece, one of a kind for sure. Handpainted means the possibility to have any custom design on the exterior - very exciting prospects for whats to come!

23EPi8l.jpg

LjYqZDr.jpg

4SRM7Zx.jpg
Can pm me how much thx

pyro009

Reaction score
I saw the wallet on the top, I also need to upload my version. :s13:

In a nutshell, I saw the hand painted croc on the previous thread and message bro kenneth to ask if I could custom make one using croc. The entire process was pleasant and the quality of the wallet is fantastic! Quality and workmanship was good!!!

Forgive my photography skills. Maybe bro kenneth can upload his version of professionally taken ones.

https://postimages.org/

picture upload online

image uploader

Now I know there is a bro who share a wallet made from the same croc as me...:s13:

Last edited:

Koma75

Reaction score
Nice so you were the other bro who chosen the green croc leather.. Your green red turns out very nice, I was shocked when Kenneth told me about the color combination

Sent from HUAWEI ALP-L29 using GAGT

nightawl

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment guys, I'm glad you are both enjoying your wallets! The green/black croc was a fantastic choice.

Sharing more photos of pyro009's wallet with the maroon chevre interior. It is a new, compact bifold design.

r7apxHe.jpg

bzGkxu9.jpg

fCKSPmC.jpg

yFAPpSx.jpg

TCudqN3.jpg

nightawl

Reaction score
Also just got a new alligator in. This piece is from the Singapore tannery Heng Long (they supply crocs to Hermes), and it is superb both in the colour, finish and quality. Couldn't resist once I saw it even though it was $$..

ttX0T3p.jpg

Here's how a bifold would look with this leather. Any bros here want to make a wallet, let me know before I post on Instagram :D

j90ZxFC.jpg

villan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment guys, I'm glad you are both enjoying your wallets! The green/black croc was a fantastic choice.

Sharing more photos of pyro009's wallet with the maroon chevre interior. It is a new, compact bifold design.

r7apxHe.jpg

bzGkxu9.jpg

fCKSPmC.jpg

yFAPpSx.jpg

TCudqN3.jpg

nice. is the croc exterior glossy or matte?

villan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Also just got a new alligator in. This piece is from the Singapore tannery Heng Long (they supply crocs to Hermes), and it is superb both in the colour, finish and quality. Couldn't resist once I saw it even though it was $$..

ttX0T3p.jpg

Here's how a bifold would look with this leather. Any bros here want to make a wallet, let me know before I post on Instagram :D

j90ZxFC.jpg

pls pm price. tks

Emospence

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ttX0T3p.jpg

j90ZxFC.jpg

How about watch strap?

pyro009

Reaction score
My friend spent more than 1K on his Goyard...looks good. But after sometime, the prints on the canvas wear off as it was hand painted. He damn sianz. Put on carousell to sell @200 also not one wants...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.