The Wallet Thread

freewilly5000

Reaction score
Wah!? 200 so cheap.... but probably cos ppl think it’s not genuine.... also ppl on Carousell want for nothing lol

spencert

Reaction score
Chester Mox #90 Horween Shell Cordovan #8

Exterior: Horween Shell Cordovan #8
Interior: Fully lined with Caramel French Chévre
Angle cut pockets
Fully lined Caramel French Chévre notes divider
Upgrade to Ecru linen thread

cyberac

Reaction score
Re

Hi HWZ, here to share one of my latest wallets. This one is quite a work of art. The exterior croc piece was handpainted by a fellow crafter (Incognitostudio), while I completed the interior. A very beautiful piece, one of a kind for sure. Handpainted means the possibility to have any custom design on the exterior - very exciting prospects for whats to come!

23EPi8l.jpg

LjYqZDr.jpg

4SRM7Zx.jpg

Would love to know how much a piece like this will cost. Can drop me a PM bro?

nightawl

Reaction score
Exterior: Horween Shell Cordovan #8
Interior: Fully lined with Caramel French Chévre
Angle cut pockets
Fully lined Caramel French Chévre notes divider
Upgrade to Ecru linen thread

Nice! What are your initial thoughts?

Also, could you take a front facing photo of the interior? And also, possible to take photo of the edges? Curious to see Chestermox's quality.

spencert

Reaction score
Nice! What are your initial thoughts?

Also, could you take a front facing photo of the interior? And also, possible to take photo of the edges? Curious to see Chestermox's quality.

Initially, the wallet looks a little small. Probably because I am used to bigger wallets. However, everything fits just nicely and I am liking it a lot. Finishing and quality is really impeccable.

Here you go:

Last edited:

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He got the receipt and box and label. Problem is the item prints are worn off...not able to sell.

I strongly believe once bitten twice shy. He mostly likely condemn that brand forever. For that money i could buy at least 3 braun buffel wallets that can last me 10 years less the heartpains.

freewilly5000

Reaction score
Ah is see - so if I get it gotta be prepared to not resell as Low value ..... Guess you shouldn’t keep Goyard in your pockets too cos pulling it in and out will wear off the monogram

nightawl

Reaction score
Hello, I'm sure lots of folks here have Saffiano wallets. Here's my take on it, with a chevre interior. Trying out a new interior design too. Have a great weekend!

hKxg3vF.jpg

HgRklpD.jpg

VdF4uVk.jpg

spencert

Reaction score
Hi Spencer, may I know how much does this shell cordovan cost?

Current price USD$380 without any customisation. Mine $400+ because I added like divider, hot stamping and slanted pockets.

Website offering Italian Shell but you can request for Horween Shell if you choose black or #8 colour like mine.

Last edited:

Innocuous*

Reaction score
Current price USD$380 without any customisation. Mine $400+ because I added like divider, hot stamping and slanted pockets.

Website offering Italian Shell but you can request for Horween Shell if you choose black or #8 colour like mine.

Thanks Spencert. I have ordered an Italian shell. Was wondering how much more for a Horween shell. Seems like no difference. Should have gone for the Horween shell.

nightawl

Reaction score

Hi Spencert, sorry to request for more pics but could you take a photo showing the divider? Curious to learn how other makers make their dividers :D

MeowEatsFish

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nightawl , can I PM to ask on prices for bifold wallets?

Sent from little piano world using GAGT

lemniscate

Reaction score
tX4nNpk.jpg

9sMWDaI.jpg

Modern bifold wallet from Nightawl in navy museum exterior and navy chevre interior. Happy with the craftsmanship. Size is very convenient for carrying in front pocket, and due to the vertical card slots, the height of this wallet easily takes in $1000 bills, or taller bills like HKD and some EUR, so it's a good travel wallet too.

whizzard

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment guys, I'm glad you are both enjoying your wallets! The green/black croc was a fantastic choice.

Sharing more photos of pyro009's wallet with the maroon chevre interior. It is a new, compact bifold design.

r7apxHe.jpg

bzGkxu9.jpg

fCKSPmC.jpg

yFAPpSx.jpg

TCudqN3.jpg

Nice. and beautiful! Kena poisoned already!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.