The Wallet Thread

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
searched thru and realized theres no such thread so thot of creating one to share what wallet u guys/girls using. whether its common or uncommon, expensive or cheap. we can share the poison. :D

btw anyone knows whats the retail for bottega ketupat wallet here? and do they have sales for their classic wallets on and off, or like LV which strictly got no sales one. abit new to bottega so good to know more...

thanks.

holidayforever

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm using a Gucci classic monogram men's bi fold wallet with coin compartment and a 200 baht brown leather wallet from Chatuchak, Bangkok

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm using this Gucci black GG imprimé with black leather trim/interior but like hard to maintain the interior, abit cui alr :(

prodImage.ms

voltshin

Reaction score
been using BV brown wallet for the last 3 years. still looks good.
the leather for BV is softer compared to LV/Gucci. so it still have wrinkles at the side where you slot your cards.

still have one more spare in black for future use.

alanjw55

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
im using LV wallet, canvas material but its holding up quite well...
using for close to a year, it does not even go out of shape...

then again, i dont have the habit of sitting on wallet

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
searched thru and realized theres no such thread so thot of creating one to share what wallet u guys/girls using. whether its common or uncommon, expensive or cheap. we can share the poison. :D

btw anyone knows whats the retail for bottega ketupat wallet here? and do they have sales for their classic wallets on and off, or like LV which strictly got no sales one. abit new to bottega so good to know more...

thanks.

ketupat wallet i think normal billfold w/o coin compartment ish 600 plus den with coin compartment ish 800 plus...

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just went DFS to take a walk.. BV selling @ $680 local price but seasonal colors mostly all soldout. was told that DFS will have sales this month end onwards for major brands but then as usual... those classic items will not be on sale. :D

LV damier canvas 5cc slot selling @ $605. i bought like 6-7yrs ago for i think $575 like didnt increase much and yah, mine still look quite good.. shld say about 80-85% condition.. think the canvas material can hold up till pretty long. :D

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ketupat wallet i think normal billfold w/o coin compartment ish 600 plus den with coin compartment ish 800 plus...

ketupat selling at $680, forgot to ask with coins one.. but then coins one abit redundant i ish think.. will spoil the wallet easily.. :(

i just hoot a ketupat also, joined the ketupat bandwagon.. but i ish hoot at hongkong airport yesterday for $590. before hooting i ish dunno singapore price so just now go walk walk take a look... :D

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
moi ketupat, damier canvas which i have been using for many yrs already and lv key pouch.

20131113_181653.jpg

i dunno if sg has this color, dfs doesn't have. was abit hesistant to get this color but decided to go with it. i actually took black and paid, 10mins later walk back in and asked to change. :o

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
will look abit different under different lighting/brightness..

Last edited:

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
moi ketupat, damier canvas which i have been using for many yrs already and lv key pouch.

20131113_181653.jpg

i dunno if sg has this color, dfs doesn't have. was abit hesistant to get this color but decided to go with it. i actually took black and paid, 10mins later walk back in and asked to change. :o

wow, the blue colour is making me wet... loving it.... mine is black black de...

netzach is the true elite!!!

Wietse

Reaction score
Thinking of hooting a Ferragamo wallet. Right now, I'm using one from Obbi Good Label.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wanted to get the blue BV wallet earlier.this year.but was out of stock at all italy BV stores.... lucky you

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.