The Watch Thread - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surge007

Reaction score
After 5 years sent it to LVMH for servicing. After about 5 weeks, got it back.

20170530_212659-1_zpsyd17j9zt.jpg

Complete overhaul
Ultrasonic clean bracelet & case
Gasket Replacement
Water Proof test
Function test
Polish of bracelet & case

Parts replaced : chronograph hand

1 year warranty.

Got the deployant buckle which I thought was affordable at $150 (w/o GST). Ordered perforated racing strap from watchstrapworld at a 1/4 of the OEM one, waiting for it to arrive.

Wanted this look (internet photo) for a long time (except I ordered with white stitching)

5u6e7umu.jpg

How much did the bill come up to?

cyberet

Reaction score
propose a yin-yang pair: one for each of you. hint to her: couple's watch. love, love. kiss, kiss. butter her up good, good. bribe if necessary. :eek:

:s13: just ordered 2 fashion watch for her from uk, lets see how :D
but so many watches coming that i'm interested.

SPB051 (62mas modern interpretation) and SPB049 (seiko enemal tonneau-style)

delrosa81

Reaction score
Its really nice to have an entire thread dedicated to watch lovers. Where watch lovers gather to share their love of watches. I used to post my watches on FB and some ppl came bk with comments like showing off or being stupid for spending more than the usual for a normal.cheap watch tat tells the time all the same.

Im a lurker most of the time making some random post every now and then. But still am glad to be here. Cheers.

TeenTitan01

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't have a faux cuff, and I'm no Beckham, but I hope an Omega rep is lurking around these parts in search of a new ambassador to add to the stable.
ojeaT4Q.jpg
I don't do nudity tho kthxbye

right. stop being a tease and lose that shirt. those pecs and 6-pack should be seen. :eek:

oh, and nice speedy btw. (non-watch people: there's a difference b/w a speedY and a speedO :eek:).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.