The Watch Thread - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Centronics

Reaction score
Anyone got a japan model Seiko snzh? Is it a better buy over the Malaysia model?

Which color u choose? ;)

cichlid

Master Member
Reaction score
TGIF
C6oyALe.jpg

aerogater

Reaction score
Where to buy hirsch straps cheap ah

:(

I don't know much about the price here, but I bought 2 hirsch strap from taobao during their June festival, there is quite some discount during that time, 2 straps + shipping around S$120, yes from their authentic store of course.

theblueark

Reaction score
Where to buy hirsch straps cheap ah

Dunno where to get cheap, but I mostly get mine from MisterChrono at mandarin gallery. They have stock of a fairly wide range so can see and touch in person.

Probably can find cheaper online.

tictactor

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone got a japan model Seiko snzh? Is it a better buy over the Malaysia model?

Which color u choose? ;)

honestly I think there's no difference in J/K variants movement wise and build wise. But of course people will think made in japan > made elsewhere. It's a prestige tag.
watch this vid

this is a good comparison between J/K variants.

Of course, if you want to feel comfortable, then pay that extra ~50 for J model lor

shinoku2

Reaction score
HI guys need help in getting a watch, planning to get either a pam 5 or pam 510 am looking to get it from kbluxury. Anyone that bought watched from them before? Was looking at chuan also but their prices seems abit on the high side

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HI guys need help in getting a watch, planning to get either a pam 5 or pam 510 am looking to get it from kbluxury. Anyone that bought watched from them before? Was looking at chuan also but their prices seems abit on the high side

KB lux is fine, legit and all.
chuan also.

pam 005 or 1005? if 1005, i tell u buy 510 better.

510 in house
005 unitas movement.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Make sure you clarify the price properly.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Doesn't matter. Consignment or not also should check. Your name on the line, not as if consignment you never earn lor.

no la. i believe he knows about it.
when kena caught, use consignment to smoke.
what goes behind, we don't know. Now RSC don't do verification also they sabo. really idiots.

but now top hour fat, $50 to open case back and legit check. haha went to him at least 5 times already.

to be honest, if you handle enough legit stuff, you soon will be able to tell if its legit anot, for modern pieces at least.

the vintage one, better to get it check.

RadEoNic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't know much about the price here, but I bought 2 hirsch strap from taobao during their June festival, there is quite some discount during that time, 2 straps + shipping around S$120, yes from their authentic store of course.

Dunno where to get cheap, but I mostly get mine from MisterChrono at mandarin gallery. They have stock of a fairly wide range so can see and touch in person.

Probably can find cheaper online.

Thanks bosses
Chinatown point got sell but don't have the colour I want
So want to see if got wider range online

It's 80 plus at Chinatown point

shinoku2

Reaction score
Isn't 005 same with 1005? Am more inclined toward 510 since the price different is 1k with a eight days power reserve, but seems like pam 005 is easier to offload

KB lux is fine, legit and all.
chuan also.

pam 005 or 1005? if 1005, i tell u buy 510 better.

510 in house
005 unitas movement.

Zakhri32

Reaction score
Hey guys, planning to get a Steinhart Ocean One green but kinda holding back cause many will blatantly think it's a Rolex ripoff. What do you guys think? I'll never own a Rolex anytime soon so the best option is to get this and many have been praising Steinhart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.