The Watch Thread - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

DXMachina

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks bro. The slimmer lugs was another push factor for me to get this.

Can give me some of your muscles? I need that to fit the watch better!
z9fQOpD.jpg

The first person camera angle does indeed distort the perception of the watch-to-wrist ratio. It looks just right and great on you in third-person and that's all that matters!

You don't want my "muscles" bro. These days it's just blubber from all that bakchormee.

bubblemunche

Reaction score
A look at how ALS painstakingly bevels and polishes every minute part. Partly why the pieces cost so much, but still less than a Patek :)

Not forgetting the double assembly my friend. Ignoring resale value, Lange is more interesting in almost every other way compared to Patek.

Dmaul77

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in the Vilhelm Talos? Looks so much prettier than the previous elemental, and definitely a refinement. Bronze too!

Let me know :) Can try to do MO

QjrDCgB.jpg

U6vgcvu.jpg

vkfNTbT.jpg

Pledged for the 2pc set with a friend when the project started, blue one looks great.

extofo

Reaction score
Is there any decent watch with a purely simple face (blue dial + date) around a price range of not more than $1500? Squale makes some decent watch at that price points but would like to explore further..

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there any decent watch with a purely simple face (blue dial + date) around a price range of not more than $1500? Squale makes some decent watch at that price points but would like to explore further..

e4a10c844e5816e7d8bd0620c4731be6.jpg

With lotsa change left!

DXMachina

Banned
Reaction score
The first watch that got me into this wonderful hobby. And the only one I would ever need if it came down to that!

Jsvx11g.jpg

hgtech

Reaction score

Seiko SBDC053
5n5jmv6.jpg

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rolex Bezelworld teaser, by the clasp it is a sports model.. My bet, the GMT MASTER II COKE in SS. :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.