The Watch Thread - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
iPhone also from China, are you Pioneer Generation? Thinking quite antiquated.

QC from Seiko is not bad why care? More important to see whether bezel or chapter ring misaligned.

Even Rolex and AP got lemon lor that’s life.

alright thank you for the tips! have went to look at some youtube vids about the bezel and chapter ring.

Cedesria

Reaction score
Feeling mono today

jN3CEYD.jpg

DXMachina

Banned
Reaction score
I like it too. Took a look, wore it, put it back, took a short walk and returned 2 hours later to buy it. :s13:

You got this in Japan, right? Feel like getting it but want to try it in person first. Do you know if there are any local shops which may have this?

sleepyman

Reaction score
Over time, I'm finding the older cases so much more comfortable as compared to the maxi case. hardly wearing my Hulk vs the 16600 these days...

RsR4qx2.jpg

Maybe it's time to trade the Hulk for another watch... :s11:

Absolutely agree bro!

The profile of these older cases.. fits so perfectly and slips under sleeves effortlessly.. giving a peek-a-boo effect!

Ahh must mention its so easy to match whatever!

cD5wkuG.jpg

andyhtc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
f3uxqv.jpg

This is my watch model. I'm not sure why it is not popular though...

Last edited:

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You got this in Japan, right? Feel like getting it but want to try it in person first. Do you know if there are any local shops which may have this?

Yap, got it in Japan. Not sure if any local shops has it.

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
f3uxqv.jpg

This is my watch model. I'm not sure why it is not popular though...

This has GPS and can sync anywhere. Guess for the price, some will prefer a mechanical watch.

Here’s my Oceanus. Old shot.

5af9f2ae75a15c6b87c7c33cfa6c2591.jpg

Last edited:

andyhtc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No $ buy limited edition g shock. Buy cheap Casio to play. 10 years battery life sia, will it leak before 10 years is up? LoL
Dbsi4tY.jpg

You have maintained it very well without much scratches. My Casio Edifice (EFA-119BK) sustained a lot of scratches on the face and metal parts after just 2 years. I just found it in my cabinet and the battery is still going strong after 5 years. The time is only off by about 10 minutes though, so it is pretty accurate.

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, usually how much does it usually cost to change a metal bracelet to a leather strap ah?

Last edited:

lyrrom

Reaction score

went to G-Casio at JEM yesterday to put my name down for this. the sales personnel told me it is expected to arrive within this month!

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okay thanks for the reply!

Sent from The Phone Of A 2/10 Bbfa Edmwer using GAGT

Maybe you can tell us what kind of strap in terms of look/material you want and what watch is the strap for before more can come in and share their views. They can even share their wrist shot if they happen to have the same watch on different straps.

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe you can tell us what kind of strap in terms of look/material you want and what watch is the strap for before more can come in and share their views. They can even share their wrist shot if they happen to have the same watch on different straps.
Hmm yah apologies if my question was too vague haha. But now mostly I'm asking in general only.

When I narrow down to a few models then I will ask a more detailed question haha. Thank you for your help! :D

Sent from The Phone Of A 2/10 Bbfa Edmwer using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.