Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wa, like that I won't check it out, wait want to buy. :s13:

But ya, the normal BB is a bit chunky.

its surprisingly thin. can feel it.

its nice but i have my old rose liao. sooo.. mai self poison

if this b58 is back on using the rose logo and smiley text, i would have bought it and i think it will be harder to find on the market

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its surprisingly thin. can feel it.

its nice but i have my old rose liao. sooo.. mai self poison

if this b58 is back on using the rose logo and smiley text, i would have bought it and i think it will be harder to find on the market

i agreed. the rose logo is so nice...

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

snowver

Reaction score
Black

Rolex-Oyster-Perpetual-39-114300-watch-21.jpg

hoping for a black version :s12:

reikizi

Reaction score
Bro don’t mind sharing which seller you got from.

Try siriuswatches.

$375-$400 for the Orient Star Elegant series, surely can bargain a bit? My source prices have gone up already.

if buying from creation watches, go Qoo10. they have 25% shop coupon. use it to become $508 = $381. on top of it, also can use cart coupon to make it even lower

https://www.qoo10.sg/item/ORIENT-CREATIONWATCHES-ORIENT-STAR-ELEGANT-CLASSIC-AUTOMATIC-POWER/490026480?banner_no=1305330

ohboii

Master Member
Reaction score
guys need some help.

i just got this Solvil et Titus watch from City Chain official shop on lazada. watch model is 06-2961-002
https://www.lazada.sg/-i279781822-s....list_image..34217a937YJm1d&urlFlag=true&mp=1

It was supposed to be an automatic watch. after receiving it, it has nt been taken out of the box to wear. however, from the day i receive the watch till now has been about 5 days, the watch is miraculously still running. my other 2 automatic seiko watch can last only abt 2 days only.

Is it a fake watch sold by city chain? anybody can advise. thanks :)

i tried digging around watch forums there is no movement of that pricing that can last more than 2 days. unless we are talking about top notch atas watch. i suspect it is a quartz

Last edited:

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys need some help.

i just got this Solvil et Titus watch from City Chain official shop on lazada. watch model is 06-2961-002
https://www.lazada.sg/-i279781822-s....list_image..34217a937YJm1d&urlFlag=true&mp=1

It was supposed to be an automatic watch. after receiving it, it has nt been taken out of the box to wear. however, from the day i receive the watch till now has been about 5 days, the watch is miraculously still running. my other 2 automatic seiko watch can last only abt 2 days only.

Is it a fake watch sold by city chain? anybody can advise. thanks :)

i tried digging around watch forums there is no movement of that pricing that can last more than 2 days. unless we are talking about top notch atas watch. i suspect it is a quartz

Is the seconds hand jumping type or smooth?

Is there a rotor at the back? Better to take photos and show la, if not you just show some random model from the internet, also dunno if it's the same model or not, etc. If it is indeed quartz, it may be a mistake and they send your the wrong watch.

City Chain got no reason to sell fake watch, cos they are so overpriced..

Another reason could be kinetic, but your this model and brand very hard to find any info on the Internet about the movement.. But kinetic likely also jumping seconds hand..

ohboii

Master Member
Reaction score
Is the seconds hand jumping type or smooth?

Is there a rotor at the back? Better to take photos and show la, if not you just show some random model from the internet, also dunno if it's the same model or not, etc. If it is indeed quartz, it may be a mistake and they send your the wrong watch.

City Chain got no reason to sell fake watch, cos they are so overpriced..

Another reason could be kinetic, but your this model and brand very hard to find any info on the Internet about the movement.. But kinetic likely also jumping seconds hand..
they very smart, make it look smooth, but actually jump abit then move jump abit then move. my other 2 seiko watch, one $400+, one $800+ both smooth totally one.

the back is exactly this. its the exact same model. i saw some reviews in chinese also say the watch got problem. but no 1 realise its not automatic.

yes there is a rotor
if is kinetic means misleading advertisement alr. they state automatic, even on the watch face.

this listing from JD.com https://item.jd.com/15396305753.html
and this from tmall with a bit of complains in the feedback section: https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=539157417828

5996ce7eNf8549a20.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.