cyrenic likes this.
gaoxing84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2018, 08:48 PM   #2027

Compellingly written, impressive!
Nicely done bro.
Thanks for the support, Gents!
Old 13-10-2018, 08:58 PM   #2028
Supremacy Member

On the topic of BB58, my first article for The Hour Glass was just uploaded and it’s in regards to BB58! Check it out! https://www.thehourglass.com/new-wat...r-fifty-eight/
Good stuff!
mpcdude likes this.
cyrenic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2018, 09:35 PM   #2029
Banned

On the topic of BB58, my first article for The Hour Glass was just uploaded and it*********s in regards to BB58! Check it out!https://www.thehourglass.com/new-wat...r-fifty-eight/
Well-written informative piece. You have the knack for it, do write more!
mpcdude likes this.
DXMachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 10:44 AM   #2030
Supremacy Member

arc13, DXMachina, cichlid and 2 others like this.
Old 14-10-2018, 01:20 PM   #2031

Looking for help.

Hi guys, looking for some help. Just bought my first Tudor about half a year back. Within a few months, decided to trade out for a leather strap look. Quite happy with it.

Yesterday decided to change back to my bracelet, and strangely the bracelet link does not fit anymore to the top section of the watch. The bottom link still fits well, but the top one just suddenly seems like it became tight and wont fit..

Seems like quite a strange issue, considering that I didn't have any major bumps or drops. Any advice? This kind of thing covered by the warranty? Or do I bring it to a 3rd party for inspection better?

Thanks in advance.....

Last edited by Roadsweeper; 14-10-2018 at 01:22 PM..
Roadsweeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 01:21 PM   #2032
Master Member

Gloomy weekend

Cheers
arc13 likes this.
Dmaul77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 01:42 PM   #2033

wotd
cichlid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 02:17 PM   #2034

punkster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 02:33 PM   #2035

50 year old monochromatic fit for the gloomy weekend...

Yawnz.
Laguna123 likes this.
sleepyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 02:37 PM   #2036

cichlid likes this.
arc13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 02:50 PM   #2037
Supremacy Member

Hi guys, looking for some help. Just bought my first Tudor about half a year back. Within a few months, decided to trade out for a leather strap look. Quite happy with it.

[IMG]https:/i.imgur.com/HziwnCp.jpg[/IMG]

Yesterday decided to change back to my bracelet, and strangely the bracelet link does not fit anymore to the top section of the watch. The bottom link still fits well, but the top one just suddenly seems like it became tight and wont fit..

[IMG]https:/i.imgur.com/5hckttw.jpg[/IMG]

Seems like quite a strange issue, considering that I didn't have any major bumps or drops. Any advice? This kind of thing covered by the warranty? Or do I bring it to a 3rd party for inspection better?

Thanks in advance.....
Bring it back to where you bought the watch?!
Roadsweeper likes this.
slow_mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 02:55 PM   #2038
Supremacy Member

Thanks in advance.....
Solid link not so hard to damage even if drop.

Tudor bracelet not so easy to reinstall, everytime I switch out my Pelagos I wish I had the Bergeon tool but I won't use it enough.

That said, if you managed to find one side easy, I have an odd question, did you make sure the direction is right before you try to install?

Another way is to switch the links around. They should be interchangeable.
Roadsweeper likes this.
Old 14-10-2018, 03:00 PM   #2039
Supremacy Member

Probably the most money I'd ever pay for a China movement but I am a sucker for nice designs, and this is fairly original.

Really love the look!
arc13, bubblemunche and cichlid like this.
Old 14-10-2018, 03:08 PM   #2040

Thanks in advance.....
I think if it's anything like modern Rolexes, the parts are so close and so precise that it's easier to remove then putting it back.
Roadsweeper and Emospence like this.
cichlid is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.