The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wish to service my Bell & Ross BR01-92. Where should I send it for servicing other then AD?

RedSky01

Reaction score
Hi watch sexperts here, could you advise me where can I get my Tag Heuer Kirium CL111A.BA0700 serviced apart from Tag Heuer's AD (LVMH)? :s11:

I went to Tag Heuer AD (LVMH) and was quoted a whopping $750 to get it serviced and repaired. :(:( I feel it is a ripped off. Therefore, I need to seek second opinion.

35ch7x4.jpg

vd02lc.jpg

I have the same watch and remember checking it in to LVMH for a full service around 5+ years ago. Cost me $550 back then! Almost cried paying that much to service a quartz watch. :s13: I remember the "new" battery then only lasting just over a year :s22:

Cheese Steak

Reaction score
Is the tudor black bay 79230 a worth it buy for around 5k? Looking for watch around this price range.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Going Vintage for Valentine's Day
o1k3dVxl.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Bubbletea333

Reaction score
I have seen these 2 watches a fortnight ago, when considering to buy a watch.

Both watches are nice.

However, do note that the 1st opinion of the watch is much more expensive than the 2nd opinion (about $200 more?)

Side note: I didn't choose these 2 watches. Instead, I chose Bambino 4th Generation (Bambino with SS Second)

thanks! I jus saw Bambino 4th Generation … it looks fabulous :)

yunie_

Reaction score
THE MURPH WATCH IS FINALLY OUT!

h70605731-updated.png

but they just have to make it 42mm, way too big for my wrist. if its a 38mm, I will definitely get it.

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
THE MURPH WATCH IS FINALLY OUT!

h70605731-updated.png
but they just have to make it 42mm, way too big for my wrist. if its a 38mm, I will definitely get it.

Are you expecting its small? trend 40mm at least iirc. if true to vintage size not sure can sell
https://shop.hodinkee.com/blogs/journal/the-hamilton-khaki-field-murph
If you've seen the feature film, then you know that the wristwatch gifted to Murph Cooper by her father is much more than just a great-looking, vintage-inspired military piece. Handed to Murph by Joseph Cooper, a NASA pilot, right as he is about to embark on a mission to a faraway galaxy, the watch is a totem of the love between a father and a daughter and, in the end, the method through with the story reaches its climax. Leaving the watch with her, Joseph tells Murph that upon his return from the mission the two can compare the time on their respective watches to see how his intergalactic travel may have caused them to diverge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.