cyrenic

216iX3E.jpg

yunie_

under recommendations from the internet, i got a pocket knife holder to store my watch strap at about $22. Can hold 34 straps. pretty worth it.

dwNFt5O.jpg

BUNejT7.jpg

Kyo_kusanagi86

Running in-between meeting
d5uYGP3l.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Kyo_kusanagi86

So shiok can still buy tio GMT in local boutique . Anyway is it true that now they don’t provide extra strap?
Yup no strap included liao. Also leather strap and nato strap version now is same price.

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

cyrenic

is this a good brand ?

Good for the price - very decent QC and ETA movements. Generally competing with Squale. Attracts a lot of flak for abusing Swiss Made label. Churns out mostly homage pieces, though they have some original designs.

Depends what you mean by good lor. A watch is multi dimension, different people will have different metric.

So must buy those unwanted models then build from there ah?

Wear a suit.
Better chances.
You buy a 6 figure watch or spend 6 figure on other brands.
Chances higher.

Not patek dont want sell you.

Is hourglass don't want to you.
Why should they sell you when they can feed their high net worth customer?

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.