Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Different ball game.

yes sir.

a cold one needed at this hour

VxKWCrh.jpg

Ridiculous

Reaction score
Hi guys! What’s the price for a seiko alpinist currently? Looking to buy one but skywatch is selling it for $1k. Anywhere else to grab it at a more reasonable price?

Reaction score
Hi guys! What’s the price for a seiko alpinist currently? Looking to buy one but skywatch is selling it for $1k. Anywhere else to grab it at a more reasonable price?

Try Qoo10, few sellers ranging from $599 onwards.

reikizi

Reaction score

take a look at

Qoo10
Ebay
Amazon

all have and try to use coupons (if available)

DXMachina

Banned
Reaction score
Never fails to amaze me how the Speedy can complement so many different straps, and vice-versa. Smooth, supple and luscious, this Horween Chromexcel strap will patina well and age gracefully with my favourite watch of all time. :)

Pydn86H.jpg

AyuReady

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya defy lab will be the beast.

But elite movement is still high beat but no chrono right? Still considered as an el Primero movement?

Actually this watch does not have the high tech movement in the Defy Lab. Its under the same range but uses the more common elite mvmt.

joshua182

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those seiko mms are very nice.... jeez really makes me wanna get one.. any decent limit ed run out now?

jeez how many watches does pwille have lol

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Never fails to amaze me how the Speedy can complement so many different straps, and vice-versa. Smooth, supple and luscious, this Horween Chromexcel strap will patina well and age gracefully with my favourite watch of all time. :)

Pydn86H.jpg

From B and R bro?

Nice! Wonder how long it took for the package to reach you?

DXMachina

Banned
Reaction score
From B and R bro?

Nice! Wonder how long it took for the package to reach you?

Thanks bro. Yes from the B&R Horween 15% off promo last week. Shipping was super fast via DHL. Ordered last Friday and arrived this Monday. Shipping was ex though..so it better be fast haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.