The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biogentic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi anyone can recommend me which brand is more worth while to get under 5k for second hand? panerai, jlc, blancpain, beritling, iwc, tag heur want to get one to wear temporary until can find a rolex or ap. thanks!

fatbastardx

Banned
Reaction score
hi anyone can recommend me which brand is more worth while to get under 5k for second hand? panerai, jlc, blancpain, beritling, iwc, tag heur want to get one to wear temporary until can find a rolex or ap. thanks!

Casio

Don't waste money on the watches you mentioned. Put the money saved towards a better and more expensive model of Rolex.

ahhjiee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will recommend skipping all those and save all the way to Rolex which is what I did. Wore Apple Watch while saving :s22:

Biogentic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Casio

Don't waste money on the watches you mentioned. Put the money saved towards a better and more expensive model of Rolex.

It looks like yatch master and yatch master 2 or the 2 tones 116613ln or 116613lb still got very little premium or no premium yet. Advisable to get any of this model?

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ah, some people buay hiao means buay liao.

see submariner = date.

nub max. still say collect rolex. simi price damn good.

sua la. another edmw noob

This one no date... oh wait, it says 1 May on the top left! :s13:

cbeea143a59209dc185e7bec31bc8b04.jpg

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Morning peeps
4UmKH7Vl.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the most interesting theme is the air land and sea collection

How would you guys build your air land sea trio?
Nice, that's everyone dream collection but i am aiming to make it more colourful. Reason is the sub and gmt both black and wear similar. Would go, blue half gold sub, batman or pepsi gmt.

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ah, some people buay hiao means buay liao.

see submariner = date.

nub max. still say collect rolex. simi price damn good.

sua la. another edmw noob

Is true, price is damn good if you holding 14060 but think you have daytona.. Can self high and think your 14060 is that price mar.

Not bad what, this kind of people very happy one.

peaceheart

Banned
Reaction score
Peasant Air Air Air kym? 1 rolex can hoot all 4 watches lol. Pls disregard the left most seiko
JjxQ0z6l.jpg

Johnpierpontmorgan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nice, that's everyone dream collection but i am aiming to make it more colourful. Reason is the sub and gmt both black and wear similar. Would go, blue half gold sub, batman or pepsi gmt.

Yeah more colours. I'm adding a hulk in the long term. No rush, put my name with the AD and patiently waiting even if it takes 5 years or more

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.