The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnpierpontmorgan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what i meant is that Exp2 as a "Land" watch is more of a marketing gimmick, since it is functionally same as the GMT, so why the Exp2=Land while GMT=air.

Haha everything about luxury watches n brands are marketing

It's how they want to package it to be

But old movement gmt hand is not independent. Hence the only function was telling Day night

In a broader sense the design cue still looks v suited as a land watch
No point splitting hairs over it

Last edited:

pwillie

Master Member
Reaction score

But old movement gmt hand is not independent. Hence the only function was telling Day night

Pray tell what design cues a land watch should have? Cos the exp2 looks just like a GMT to me....

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Your understanding of old GMT is incorrect and understanding the feature also wrong.

With these not-true-GMT movements or old movements , the only way to set the local time when you arrive at your destination is to set all four hands to the new local time (a pain), then set the GMT hand back to wherever it was before you started (a pain). With a true GMT movement you simply pop the hour hand to the new local hour and that's it.

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seiko SKX007J1 going on sale for cheap (after follow shop for discount)!

Capture.jpg

Can stack with cart coupon (up to $20) if you are a Gold Member.

Update: Offer has expired. The purchase I made seems to have been cancelled as well. Bummer!

Last edited:

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You see ah, that's how nasty the people here are.

I praise and enthusiastic about a watch, end up kena attack and suan. :(

Sinkie ah Sinkie....

Is true, HWZ jin sad, people say that their niece commit suicide, people ask whether got picture.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...-jump-31st-floor-6056133-6.html#post121117181

fat*******x said:
Got pic of niece bo?

Got property agent ask for special price cos now property market not doing so well, and he need to buy Rolex to show that he is doing well to get client, kena jitao block.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...lers-all-same-race-6053752.html#post121044385

fat*******x said:
I had one XXXXX property agent, offered me half price for a Rolex. I didn't even bother to reply, jitao block.

People celebrating their improved life quality after get new maid, go and talk about how the husband will pump the maid.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...so-glad-my-new-maid-finally-here-6051850.html

fat*******x said:
You better give your husband good sex.

Otherwise he will resort to pumping your new maid.

Really very toxic, haiz, I don't want to live in this world anymore. :s13::s13::s13:

jameshkh

Reaction score
that red bezel is really very nice to look at in person. and if i were to get a 1-watch daily wear tool watch, i'd go for the tudor over a rolex.

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today I got call from AD...

He told me the Casio F91W is back in stock. :s22:

That one ah... I got 2 recently for my boy and he loves them!!! Quite accurate I must say. Adjusted the time once each school term, about 10 seconds faster.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
that red bezel is really very nice to look at in person. and if i were to get a 1-watch daily wear tool watch, i'd go for the tudor over a rolex.

yah one of the more versatile watch that can be kept for a long time.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today I got call from AD...

He told me the Casio F91W is back in stock. :s22:

Heng this model, I got keep the box and papers, still waiting for the price to increase so I can sell at premium price, bought about 2 years back @ retail price because AD tell me they no longer give discount because this is highly sought after. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.