paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

24687_0173377304153-0742466EB_horizontale.png

Respectable brand.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Oris is one of the longest standing watch brand even before Rolex / Omega was established.

https://www.oris.ch/en/history

They are considered the entry level tier of watches same as Tag Heuer.

Just buy what you like ba and within your budget, don't let us poison you.

To be Honest, I rarely see people wearing oris watches, Tag heuer alot of people wear.

Oris-Carl-Brashear-Chronograph-Limited-Edition-Bronze-5.jpg

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tudor Monday
RtzU64ml.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried this the other day
UpiRH2B.jpg
This is beautiful, but definitely have to go grey or 2nd hand market. I cannot tank the deappreciation value for brand new piece.

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

shinoku2

Reaction score
It was quite ex(14k) as I went to view it in BKK,wanted to try the white one however it is oos. Should be able to get it at good price as I remembered I saw it at carousel selling for 9k+ for bnib

Underrated, I like this brand and model. How much is it?

shinoku2

Reaction score
Yeah agree,ap is too ex for me 😂and the waiting time is very long so just exploring more choices,VC is quite nice also

This is beautiful, but definitely have to go grey or 2nd hand market. I cannot tank the deappreciation value for brand new piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.