Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wednesday.

UtuCM1K.jpg
Nice strap there. Is it custom made?

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sg and japan price almost same same, expensive. u paying for the so called top notch buyin experience in japan and in sg they serve u at their tip top best. that's all, u paying extra for the plain water, the sofa seat and the buying experience and maybe some future events invitation.

Thanks mate

Guess will drop in rook see

if looking at GS Snowflake, u can look at websites like seiya japan or omicron watch... significantly cheaper...

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for GS the only cheaper way is to buy via grey... they bring in from indonesia/taiwan. carousell got few sellers. downside is buy with full cash, no cc, no points but save quite abit.

buying via grey is more worth but u dont get to experience buying it from boutique where they serve u and ask u chill while they resize bracelet from u... :o

but to me, it depends on what u really want. sometimes i buy via grey, sometimes i buy via AD.

seiya/omicron/sakurawatches still abit ex also.

Last edited:

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for GS the only cheaper way is to buy via grey... they bring in from indonesia/taiwan. carousell got few sellers. downside is buy with full cash, no cc, no points but save quite abit.

buying via grey is more worth but u dont get to experience buying it from boutique where they serve u and ask u chill while they resize bracelet from u... :o

but to me, it depends on what u really want. sometimes i buy via grey, sometimes i buy via AD.

seiya/omicron/sakurawatches still abit ex also.

WAH sounds shiok leh seiko boutique.... vivo de like not so shiok leh...

anyway, buy online from those grey websites should have CC points

Last edited:

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WAH sounds shiok leh seiko boutique.... vivo de like not so shiok leh...

anyway, buy online from those grey websites should have CC points

so far taka one the experience is quite good. my GS was bought from carousell brand new, i bring to taka their service was good and help me resize bracelet foc. :o

if u buy via seiya and stuffs shld have cc points.

blzy333

Reaction score
I second that, Taka’s Seiko boutique has better service (IMO) and definitely a much wider selection.

Still honeymoon with this one so far... GS are nice but somehow my feel for them doesn’t last that Long from previous experiences haha..
yBGkojN.jpg

NovJoe

Master Member
Reaction score
I second that, Taka’s Seiko boutique has better service (IMO) and definitely a much wider selection.

Still honeymoon with this one so far... GS are nice but somehow my feel for them doesn’t last that Long from previous experiences haha..
yBGkojN.jpg

Nice! I bought the same watch SBGW255 from Taka Seiko as well. Overall experience at Seiko Taka is great! Wide selection from the entry Seikos to GS.

Another shop which I helped my cousin in law to buy his GS Cookie was from Red Army Watches in ION B3. Although the selection is not a broad as the Seiko boutique in Taka, the staffs and the boss are very friendly. After work, if I am in Orchard, sometimes I will drop by to chit-chat with them. :)

blzy333

Reaction score
Ya bro, was love at first sight for me on this haha . Can’t get the peacock now Liao so this would scratch that itch for now

By the way what’s GS cookie? Or typo?

Nice! I bought the same watch SBGW255 from Taka Seiko as well. Overall experience at Seiko Taka is great! Wide selection from the entry Seikos to GS.

Another shop which I helped my cousin in law to buy his GS Cookie was from Red Army Watches in ION B3. Although the selection is not a broad as the Seiko boutique in Taka, the staffs and the boss are very friendly. After work, if I am in Orchard, sometimes I will drop by to chit-chat with them. :)

likehotbutter

Master Member
Reaction score
Wow

checked in today to tons of great advice.

First time going into higher end Seikos so its much appreciated.

Will go visit and check it out first + research

Many thanks again to all.

ashcrow

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how i wish GS comes a 9F that's shiny...don't flame me..i know that's its selling point. i owned and sold sbgx117 diver, sbgx261 dress watch and sbgv245 sports watch. all sold about a month or 2 after owning them. :( because the zaratsu crhome too under the radar liao. :o like too shiny and dressy. my boss and colleagues doesn't wear a high-end watches.

also hope seiko comes out with a lower range SLA017... :o if 9F will be perfect for me...

shinoku2

Reaction score
Aiya how much did you sell your sbgv245 for?was looking for 1
how i wish GS comes a 9F that's shiny...don't flame me..i know that's its selling point. i owned and sold sbgx117 diver, sbgx261 dress watch and sbgv245 sports watch. all sold about a month or 2 after owning them. :( because the zaratsu crhome too under the radar liao. :o like too shiny and dressy. my boss and colleagues doesn't wear a high-end watches.

also hope seiko comes out with a lower range SLA017... :o if 9F will be perfect for me...

BallGag

Reaction score

IDGI.. Too under the radar, but too shiny and dressy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.