Status
Not open for further replies.

snowver

Reaction score
Monday is over :D

rgk26Yi.jpg

xiaokuang

Reaction score
Can’t bear that €50 too. Especially for something that I have yet to try. Not sure how the elastic band will feel on the skin.
I must say it is something unique and quite comfortable.. took a leap of faith and love it

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT

sleepyman

Reaction score
Of course I know taste is subjective. I just think that if you take away the brand name, I wouldn't even take a second look at most of their watches if I walk past them in a shop.

What models do you all think are nice?

Wish to have a natilus 5711 blue some day..

How about yourself? Which brands of watches you fancy?

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
keBSsRd.jpg

Think I will DHL it next time - USPS much slower than expected at 15 days to doorstep. But very nice strap!

Last edited:

Mohd saif

Reaction score
First time buying a watch, any recommendation? Would prefer going to shop and buy instead of online. Budget probably $150 or less.

Thanks

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Faster show the goods liao! Still wear lingerie do tease show :s13:

Tomorrow then Speedy Tuesday mar.. :s13:

I'm thinking of buying the Chromexcel now.

Is it worth 3-4 Barton Bands? Not really, but it's just nice, just like a Speedmaster isn't worth 3-4 SBDC053.. :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.