Not open for further replies.

cichlid

Master Member
Reaction score
49773052458_a2717f5685_k.jpg

bwaysaikryptonite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yawn duno why some girls still can stand such uncouth men hide behind them to flip watches....birds of feather flock together ? lol

Avonez

Reaction score

Still prefer the original snowflake. I haven't seen the real watch yet but the blue snowflake power reserve deeper hue and additional stripes are a bit distracting. The striking blue second hand is also less obvious against the blue dial. The case is now steel. I feel the titanium used in the original snowflake is apt for making it light as its namesake.

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still prefer the original snowflake. I haven't seen the real watch yet but the blue snowflake power reserve deeper hue and additional stripes are a bit distracting. The striking blue second hand is also less obvious against the blue dial. The case is now steel. I feel the titanium used in the original snowflake is apt for making it light as its namesake.

c5854796ea8a370b32d95c6d50469a8c.jpg

Here you go... blue second hand, PR gauge and the snow...

Have a terrific Thursday!

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LBWy7nhl.jpg

Highly recommend the fitted rubber from Straposphere for the Turtle. Very comfy and looks great!

shinoku2

Reaction score
Guys what are your thoughts on vc oversea Vs royal Oak?looking to save up for my holy grail however don't really like the 15500 so options are probably preown royal Oak 154300/15450 or a new VC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.