The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

peaceheart

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone once in a while someone will come in here and try to flex and then get upset when he doesn't get his dick sucked. Still, I'm somewhat disappointed that we haven't started with the watch pics with car keys/cash in the background yet

Thought already started but no disputes over cars yet....

Melvyn_

Reaction score
I believe here all can afford pp.
Is whether to drop money on it.
You think here all chao peasants like that bwaysimlanjiao meh.
Ti ti gong Wei.
But at least he is no need validation like duaki si ginna.

BTW Roger Smith also Microbrand aka independent.

Don't ruff at Microbrand. It's what keeping the industry alive

No offence down here. Am a extremely neutral party whose into watches too like the masses but I believe never once have I dissed micro brands. If I did, I think I would have commented ages ago since majority of the posts are of such statue. Have been lying low admiring everybody’s wrist watch.

Decided to just comment and quote as I saw people bashing over someone’s comment of “Rolex is boring” and that someone who clearly has a large collection of PP. Majority went bonkers over that statement and started saying his collection is boring etc.

Everyone here able to afford a PP? I honestly beg to differ with that statement. I don’t think everyone here can walk into an AD gracefully and say “I want this” in a confident tone. :s13: By even having the slightest consideration of whether to drop a 100k on a watch(assuming brand new) just goes to show affordability isn’t in the picture already.

BallGag

Reaction score
Show your watches then we move on to cars? :D

I'm curious what you have. :s12:

Sure, shall we compare clothes, shoes and tax returns while we're at it ? You can also break out the dick measurements while you're at it, let's stick with millimeters for your convenience.

But in all seriousness, no, obviously I only own Seikos, don't drive and live in a HDB. I do have exceptionally thick skin so I'll stay and watch the show.

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Everyone once in a while someone will come in here and try to flex and then get upset when he doesn't get his dick sucked. Still, I'm somewhat disappointed that we haven't started with the watch pics with car keys/cash in the background yet

waiting for bigstick to show

set time in car and watch to 10.20 and date to 30 April

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Might as well say believe all here can afford GCB. :s13:

And they didn't buy GCB because they don't want to drop money on a GCB, and there is lift at HDB. :s13:

it's true what.

Golden Cheesepie drop money for what.

LOLOL

like you meh, i suppose, by the way you talk, stay big house, drive big car, eat steak everyday, drink red wine with your patek.

but inside, so empty. need validation on internet to feel good about yourself.
if didn't get validation, throw a b1tch fit on the net and go on rampage on everyone like a spoilt child when daddy bought him a ferrari but he want's a lambo

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You only know watch flipping.... yes in that regard, I don't know anything. :s13:

That is the only reason why you can't show your collection, because you have none. :D

:D

:s13::s13::s13:

i am sure.

then again, your collection of patek is thrash

:eek::eek:

BallGag

Reaction score
No offence down here. Am a extremely neutral party whose into watches too like the masses but I believe never once have I dissed micro brands. If I did, I think I would have commented ages ago since majority of the posts are of such statue. Have been lying low admiring everybody’s wrist watch.

Decided to just comment and quote as I saw people bashing over someone’s comment of “Rolex is boring” and that someone who clearly has a large collection of PP. Majority went bonkers over that statement and started saying his collection is boring etc.

Everyone here able to afford a PP? I honestly beg to differ with that statement. I don’t think everyone here can walk into an AD gracefully and say “I want this” in a confident tone. :s13: By even having the slightest consideration of whether to drop a 100k on a watch(assuming brand new) just goes to show affordability isn’t in the picture already.

He was pointing out the irony of someone posting a picture of 4 nearly identical watches, after making a claim that XYZ brand is boring. I don't think anyone took offence to what he said; people here generally have pretty thick skin. 80% of the arguments that break out here devolve into, "haha I've got more money than you". It's obvious what he's going for and it isn't the first time.

But hey, I didn't take a picture of all of my watches set at a particular time so why read my post ?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
to show what is mid high end diverse, got this from another forum on the net
credits to the owner.

484ea9286b8cf2aa8cb7fcda543d8169.jpg

knn, show all patek is like showing this

b1f770289ce0da5137a09fad6597f3be.jpg

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

tough to walk in gracefully to ask for what he owns.
need waiting list or walk gracefully into grey dealers and pay for it.

if nautilus is at retail and can be gotten easily, i am sure most here would have no problem paying for.

a aquanaut cost what? 20-30k?
a 5711? 40k? why not

it's not that difficult.

BigStick

Reaction score
to show what is mid high end diverse, got this from another forum on the net
credits to the owner.

484ea9286b8cf2aa8cb7fcda543d8169.jpg

knn, show all patek is like showing this

b1f770289ce0da5137a09fad6597f3be.jpg

LOL you are so desperate to bring another person collection into this. Fine, this female wearing watch person of yours win. He is winner. :s13:

:D

lowzeewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
heng I tell the time with my HPB steps tracker, no need argue here and there

BigStick

Reaction score
He was pointing out the irony of someone posting a picture of 4 nearly identical watches, after making a claim that XYZ brand is boring. I don't think anyone took offence to what he said; people here generally have pretty thick skin. 80% of the arguments that break out here devolve into, "haha I've got more money than you". It's obvious what he's going for and it isn't the first time.

But hey, I didn't take a picture of all of my watches set at a particular time so why read my post ?

yep to you, a 5711, 5712 and 5726 are identical watches. No wonder..... :s8:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

exactly my point.
i think "your collection is damn satki" wasn't in the mix

that's why he triggered. people send 300k on those steel watches, need many many validation one. usually all those well to do will need validation.

the real wealthy ones, that i know, don't really care about this. they wear RM, they say is gshock. nothing to shout about in their circle of people.

they don't need go around, say LIMPEI WEAR RM HORRRRRRR

SATKI BO

:s13::s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.