The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2 go 4 return (maybe more since trip is not over yet) :s13:

Boss, my guess is yours is the gold version cos your earlier pic can tell clearer yours is a gold gshock. Unless you have both SS and gokd version!!

Cant really tell your other pic is steel or gold maybe becos of the lighting angle of your wristshot or maybe im old liao eyes cant see well. :(

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Boss, my guess is yours is the gold version cos your earlier pic can tell clearer yours is a gold gshock. Unless you have both SS and gokd version!!

Cant really tell your other pic is steel or gold maybe becos of the lighting angle of your wristshot or maybe im old liao eyes cant see well. :(

because you blind. not because old.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Other pics maybe but that pic quite clear is silver what?!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I cant tell if slow mo that pic is a gold or silver version.

How's your life? Married your gf already? Punggol flat took keys already?

Because you blind. Nothing more to it.
How's your life? Still being a loser as usual?

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3eaxn7e.jpg

Wearing my Boldr solid gold watch.. With tanned silver skin.

银和金,傻傻分不清

Last edited:

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agreed man. Should have included a bracelet.
I must say that after looking and looking again at pictures, maybe it doesn’t go too well with a bracelet. Seems to err on the side of fun, while a bracelet would seem too serious!

All these Ultraman pictures make me miss my Speedy back home!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I must say that after looking and looking again at pictures, maybe it doesn’t go too well with a bracelet. Seems to err on the side of fun, while a bracelet would seem too serious!

Hmm maybe the bracelet makes it look.
Overwhelming. Heavy.

Nato best. Fun watch.

mpcdude

Reaction score

I think it’s because I’m a bracelet guy. Everytime my watch is on a strap, I’ll just eventually switch it back to the bracelet. I just love it on a bracelet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.