Not open for further replies.

DiCaprio

Reaction score
Weekends are here!
6nelpCX.jpg

Sent from Tomorrowland using GAGT

kevpaang

Reaction score
Grand Seiko buy from where cheaper ah? Japan, Hong Kong or SG?
In general, for GS in Hong Kong leh, easily can 15% off n sometimes even higher if u can squeeze.

Couple of HK City Chain carried GS too n it’s quite norm to be on 15% discount promo but sadly, they carried rather limited models.

The only boutique shop I ever visited was at Shatin, the salesman offered me 10% off even before I open my mouth.

DiCaprio

Reaction score
In general, for GS in Hong Kong leh, easily can 15% off n sometimes even higher if u can squeeze.

Couple of HK City Chain carried GS too n it’s quite norm to be on 15% discount promo but sadly, they carried rather limited models.

The only boutique shop I ever visited was at Shatin, the salesman offered me 10% off even before I open my mouth.
Truth! I had a friend who visited a couple of SEIKO ADs in HK, and they just give discount voluntarily. He walked away with 15 or 20% iirc. Which takes a snowflake <6k sgd

IndianChief

Banned
Reaction score
Truth! I had a friend who visited a couple of SEIKO ADs in HK, and they just give discount voluntarily. He walked away with 15 or 20% iirc. Which takes a snowflake <6k sgd

Really ah? I know Singapore AD, the retail price is 8980 before discount

Grey dealer offering me 6.5k, but dunno if should take it up or wait till I goto HK for holiday... only issue is if cannot find stock in HK while I'm there

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Restocked at all GShock outlet Bugis, JEM, Vivo, just hooted 1. No need pay premium to resellers, just the retail.

0pkvgS0l.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

kevpaang

Reaction score
Really ah? I know Singapore AD, the retail price is 8980 before discount

Grey dealer offering me 6.5k, but dunno if should take it up or wait till I goto HK for holiday... only issue is if cannot find stock in HK while I'm there
Hmmmm...I dun know the market of GS but personally, I felt the price like abit steep leh.

The last time I molested a GS at City Chain, it was just ard 23k HKD after 15% but I dun know which model is it though. I just fun fun only cos never worn a GS before mah. 😝

GS in HK is not a highly sought brand so I believe u can get pretty good discount if u r willing to do some leg work.

Maybe before u come HK, give a call to the boutique n check lor.

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was envious of all the diver's watches I'd seen here, decided I wanted one myself...
IziDKRz.jpg

cichlid

Master Member
Reaction score
My instagram collorations with Earnshaw and AVI-8.
If you are on Instagram, please support my page @chriscentro, thanks!
44639821742_10c6089789_h.jpg

44393817651_e4074572b9_h.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.